:blessed:

"Next time try not judge people by the color of their skin!"

:russ:

"Who are you?"
:damn:

"Im Batman!"
:meloohhh:

Theater was in tears this whole movie.

Maybe cause Ima Pool Guy stan but this was my favorite comic book movie hands down!
Easy!

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
For a minute I thought I wasted my money on this brehs. It started off slow imo, jokes weren't hitting for me.

But the movie started getting more entertaining for me once they went to jail and had that fight with Cable. Then it started rolling.

The kid was annoying to me for some reason too, I saw someone else mention that. Every time he talked I was like :childplease:

Overall, I think DP 2 was better than 1 by a small margin. Basically the bigger budget, bigger cast and more shyt going on improved the Dead Pool world. I think the comedy was somewhat funnier in the first tho.

Also, that was Brad Pitt as Vanisher right? Not sure too many people in the theater caught that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cable lowkey had me rolling.

“He even runs like a fukkin pervert”

“Im gonna melt u down and make a cokk ring”
that shyt had me rollin!!
:russ:

i like how they slowly started developing their relationship like they have in the comics.

"this is Cable. He's about 5'11, not tall like he is in the comics!"

:mjlol:

im sorry, if muthafukkas couldnt laugh at this shyt, they got problems far beyond help.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For a minute I thought I wasted my money on this brehs. It started off slow imo, jokes weren't hitting for me.

But the movie started getting more entertaining for me once they went to jail and had that fight with Cable. Then it started rolling.

The kid was annoying to me for some reason too, I saw someone else mention that. Every time he talked I was like :childplease:

Overall, I think DP 2 was better than 1 by a small margin. Basically the bigger budget, bigger cast and more shyt going on improved the Dead Pool world. I think the comedy was somewhat funnier in the first tho.

Also, that was Brad Pitt as Vanisher right? Not sure too many people in the theater caught that.
i swear i thought that was him too. wish i coulda rewinded that shyt

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Funniest scene for me was

Dead Pool growing his baby legs and walking to give Cable a handshake :mjlol: his homie saying "Look he's doing it, he's doing it" had me rollin :laff:
yo! this shyt had MAD quotables!! lol

"look at the lil guy hes doing it!"

when he went to cross his legs the theatre fell out!!!!"
:russ::russ:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan but even I was entertained

I was more surprise it was on to 80% full at 9:30 showing
yo theres maaaaaaad people in that bytch! we went to a 1030 show!
me and my girl usually sit a seat apart from each other so we can put the popcorn in the middle seat.
had some fat chick next to me to my left.
:beli:

smelling like B-B-Qs and shyt.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
yo theres maaaaaaad people in that bytch! we went to a 1030 show!
me and my girl usually sit a seat apart from each other so we can put the popcorn in the middle seat.
had some fat chick next to me to my left.
:beli:

smelling like B-B-Qs and shyt.
Man I had to go to another theater cause the main one I go to had them recline seats and all them showing sold out

Man you get use to those recline seats for comfort and having some random accindently brush against you in them struggle seats us :scust:

Even had me like :unsure: eating my snacks I brought from outside the theater

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man I had to go to another theater cause the main one I go to had them recline seats and all them showing sold out

Man you get use to those recline seats for comfort and having some random accindently brush against you in them struggle seats us :scust:

Even had me like :unsure: eating my snacks I brought from outside the theater
damn! lol

shyt even with this walrus sitting next to me, this is one of the most funnest times ive had at the flix!
when the whole theater is just laughing along with each other that shyt is so ill to me!