Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
just got back from seeing this. i don't know if we watching the same movie but it was wack af. walked out before his girl died
So u walked out after 10 minutes?...:wtf:

You paid $13.75 for the ticket...and i KNOW u brought some popcorn. So that’s another $15...then you sat through about 20 minutes of trailers which probably already annoyed you already. So by the time the movie came on you got annoyed with Ryan Reynolds one liners. So you got up and left. Drove home and came on here to say it was trash..

:sas1:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So u walked out after 10 minutes?...:wtf:

You paid $13.75 for the ticket...and i KNOW u brought some popcorn. So that’s another $15...then you sat through about 20 minutes of trailers which probably already annoyed you already. So by the time the movie came on you got annoyed with Ryan Reynolds one liners. So you got up and left. Drove home and came on here to say it was trash..

:sas1:
Arrived 2 mins after movie started. I have movie pass breh. Movie theater is across the street

:takedat:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-It was pretty good. I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan.
-they got Juggernaut right. :blessed:well....as good was we could hope for.
-Firefist was aight. :ehh:...i like that the powers weren't so nerfed. And they didn't do that shyt were people use their powers and they act like they're in pain. That little motherfukker was cuttin loose with his powers. :mjgrin:
-Cable was meh
-So have we made the joke about Josh Brolin turning back time in back to back Marvel movies? :mjlol:
-Domino's powers transefered well to the big screen.
-The scene with the baby legs :russ: Everybody killed their parts right there.
-The X-Men cameo was aight i guess.
-Brad Pitt was the Vanisher :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also
i like the nod to Mr sinister at the essex house. I thought the Donovan brother was going to actually be him not just a preacher.

They also had a banner on the wall that said prepare for M Day. Is that referring to house of M??

They mentioned hope so when that merger is complete we can get messiah war
:blessed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So glad I stay out of movie threads.

I was :krs: when
the juggernaut bytch
showed up

Also, I don't keep up with the X universe but
wasnt that Bishop they showed killing Cables family and not the fat kid? He looked a lot darker than fat boy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Also
i like the nod to Mr sinister at the essex house. I thought the Donovan brother was going to actually be him not just a preacher.

They also had a banner on the wall that said prepare for M Day. Is that referring to house of M??

They mentioned hope so when that merger is complete we can get messiah war
:blessed:
yeah i like that they got the ball rolling on Sinister being a big bad. (hopefully). And the nod to Hope Summers. I was also trying to see some easter eggs i couldn't find any aside from the Essex thing.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt was :laff: absolutely fukkin hilarious from beginning to end. The chemistry between Reynolds and Brolin was great. Domino is sexy as fukk, I had no idea a certain villain was even in this shyt. There's some great cameos I'm not gonna spoil that had me :dead: the end credits scene was a thing of beauty. Definitely recommend this, it was better than the first one and didn't stray much from what made it great.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I have a question.
where the rednecks talking about baby wipes a cameo? Because something seemed off about that scene

Daps
Saw it earlier today.

Exactly what I expected from the trailers. Plot felt pretty thin and the movie really drags at times. There were still laugh-out-loud moments, and Domino had me thirsty :takedat:

Doesn't hold a candle to the first, but the post-credits fukkery opens the door for a neat little plot device to use in the third one, if there is a third one.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I have a question.
where the rednecks talking about baby wipes a cameo? Because something seemed off about that scene

they were the first people shown when he entered modern day

I think it was a just synopsis of modern day and the general intelligence level in the US.

Pretty much a pun at the right