Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

CGI was cheesy in some spots. And some jokes were a little too extra, but all in all it was good movie. First is a little better even though the action and jokes were arguably better, the novelty of the first isn't there.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
People saying deadpool better than IW:lupe:

NO. It was great, but you can't compare this with an event like IW.

I didnt see no damn muppet trailer. Mine had Sacrio, Purge, Ant Man, and something else I forget.

Shyt was cool, but reminds me why I cant bring a chick with me to comic book flicks. Too much unnecessary commentary and the inside jokes and easter eggs go over their heads.

There are plenty of Deadpool fangirls. Over half of my theatre was made up of women. Maybe it's just your girl.

just got back from seeing this. i don't know if we watching the same movie but it was wack af. walked out before his girl died

So you left after 10 minutes. :duck:

i know that but it just seemed way out of character for cable to waist going back in time just to save deadpool from being shot, when they could just take off the collar

He didn't do it just for Deadpool. :troll: No seriously, remember he said
that in the future, the world is pretty much gone to shyt and he wants to do what he can to make sure it doesn't end up that way.