NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
We're the action scenes as good or better?

Was the violence as good or better ?

Seeing them back to back, I felt like the violence level was the same. Comparing the fight scenes, I would say Deadpool 1 edges out the sequel. There was a lot of CGI/tech used vs. hand to hand like the first one. But there was still a lot of fighting and definitely gory in parts.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My only real complaint is that the plot moves a little too fast in the beginning but once it gets to the meat & potatos it's dope.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Just got out of a double feature. We laughed our asses off. I may be in the minority here, but I think this is actually better than the first one. Most of the jokes landed for me, and I loved the misdirection of the trailers. I didn't see any of that coming, and I love the different levels of the commentary. Music choices were perfect too, and the opening credits as well as the after credits were fantastic.

This is a 9/10 for me.
The crew's deaths was so fukking unexpected and had me CRYING from laughing so hard :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
guess i'll be in the minority when it comes to this. I thought it was good but everything from jokes to music used in fights was better in the first one (the song at the end fight compared to the DMX track :huhldup: they could've found SOMETHING better). I thought my dude from john wick would come with better action than that but it was just solid. Cable was ok but he was one note af. Domino was dope tho. X-force :snoop:
the scene was funny dont get me wrong, but afterwards it was like "wow wat a waste of cool characters :smh:"
plus it was kind of telegraphed with the way it was built up
i'd give it a 7.5/10 for the most part. Cant say i laughed anywhere near as much as the first tho and it was mostly because the jokes relied more on curse words than anything else. Post credits scenes were wittingly meta but i didnt really laugh at those either.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Damn I wasted my $4 ticket from T-Mobile. I tried ordering from the Atom app and accidentally ordered a ticket for Thursday night instead of Friday :snoop: this is why I prefer Fandango cause it's easier to navigate. Only time I mess with Atom is when I get that coupon.