Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Saw a review from a "top critic" on RT with the title "Deadpool 2 is annoying and bad" :gucci:
For a sequel it's solid. It has big shoes to fill. The movie is great , some jokes fall flat but most are on the money, they saved the best till last with the post credit scenes. Haters gonna hate, that RT critic is in the minority.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not gonna say anything too specific bc I plan on watching the movie tonight, but as I predict this movie will fall flat as the novelty factor of the 1st one is what carried it. The first one had one the most basic simplest stories with a small narrative and was simply carried by the superhero cursing and raunchy so it’s hilarious factor. For the most part I hated that sh*t, but I was waiting for the sequel as I suspect the same sh*t won’t work twice. Albeit this one has me interested bc of the action scenes so hopefully the story is better. Hope to be proven wrong tonight.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka pm that shyt or something lol
It involves Deadpool getting hold of Cable's time slider & dealing with a couple of movies mentioned here:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
deadpool-covers-20th-century-fox-blurays-all.jpg

meanwhile...at walmart

the hype machine for this is too strong