Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Regal does or you can just use Atom.com or Fandango.com
Ah. Was just curious. Here in Canada the biggest theatre chain you get a card and earn points for seeing movies,buying food etc and then use the points to get free tickets or free food. It basically works out to every 6th movie ends up being free

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Conz

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_p8sigp7N3b1v9qgbgo1_540.jpg

:mjlol:
are the original movies inside and could you actually buy these? b/c if i saw that i'd definitely snatch up a few. i bet those will make bank on the secondary market

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
He won't be a part of the MCU; there's no way Iger is going to have a crossover between Deadpool and the MCU so it's a moot point.
Multiverse. Deadpool can do his own thing. Deadpool kills the MCU would be FIRE, lol. Ryan needs to jump on that.
Just bought my ticket for Thursday! thanks T-Mobile for the $4 deal
I'm about to call T-Mobile, I been with them for years & ain't heard of this shyt. I want my ticket.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I'm about to call T-Mobile, I been with them for years & ain't heard of this shyt. I want my ticket.
Yeah definitely check on the type of plan you have. You should be eligible. The app usually has some okay stuff, but every couple of weeks there's some good stuff in there like the free year of MLB At Bat or the random $4 tickets for major films.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yeah definitely check on the type of plan you have. You should be eligible. The app usually has some okay stuff, but every couple of weeks there's some good stuff in there like the free year of MLB At Bat or the random $4 tickets for major films.
I'm good breh. It was T-Mobile Tuesday & as long as I get the app going today I'm good. I got tickets coming. Bout to hit the store, Ida did this shyt when I paid my bill if I knew. thanks COLI :blessed:

Panther, Infinity War, now 4$ Deadpool... fukk Marvel been good to me.. Wonder Woman was great. Homecoming. Man, I'm loving this.