P.G. County
tumblr_p7fu6yPsCl1wtb7dro1_540.jpg

tumblr_p7fu6yPsCl1wtb7dro2_540.jpg

Liefeld must be feeling on top of the world :pachaha:

He’s going to hand out pouches for all

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the visual, creative jokes are always so good, and the fukkin dialogue jokes absolute suck.

The gun vs sword gag at the end is brilliant. then there's the dialogue. Oh man, he referenced all of Josh Brolin's old roles, HA! Ryan Reynolds is feeling himself too much with the long dialogue gags. i know that's the character, but man, those things are landing at about a 25% clip.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the visual, creative jokes are always so good, and the fukkin dialogue jokes absolute suck.

The gun vs sword gag at the end is brilliant. then there's the dialogue. Oh man, he referenced all of Josh Brolin's old roles, HA! Ryan Reynolds is feeling himself too much with the long dialogue gags.
i know that's the character, but man, those things are landing at about a 25% clip.
You've literally just admitted that you don't care for the source material yet took the potshot at RR instead :dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The gun vs sword gag at the end is brilliant. then there's the dialogue. Oh man, he referenced all of Josh Brolin's old roles, HA! Ryan Reynolds is feeling himself too much with the long dialogue gags. i know that's the character, but man, those things are landing at about a 25% clip.

I’ve been seeing too much of your stuff in the infinity war thread and thought you turned a corner into actually liking stuff. Glad to see some things haven’t changed :russ::salute: