OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So who you guys think is going to be in the secret scene they shot?
What secret scene?:ohhh:

If the rumors are true it might be

giphy.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Secret cameo

@HellzWindStaff

Entire X-Men team. Professor X, Wolverine, etc. Happens at the X-Mansion.

Wade is walking through the halls complaining and I believe he says something along the lines of “Why’s this school always so empty? Guess there wasn’t a big enough budget”

As he’s getting his joke off, he passes by a room where the X-men team is all standing with confused “will this nikka shut the fukk up” faces

:dahell:

and Xavier proceeds to slowly close the door. Pretty funny scene, everyone laughed and clapped..

Juggernaut isn’t a cameo, he’s IN the movie. He’s the main villain, along with Rusty/Firefist

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Secret cameo

@HellzWindStaff

Wade is walking through the halls complaining and I believe he says something along the lines of “Why’s this school always so empty? Guess there wasn’t a big enough budget”

As he’s getting his joke off, he passes by a room where the X-men team is all standing with confused “will this nikka shut the fukk up” faces

and Xavier proceeds to slowly close the door. Pretty funny scene, everyone laughed and clapped..

Juggernaut isn’t a cameo, he’s IN the movie. He’s the main villain, along with Rusty/Firefist

ohhhhhhh shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :wow:

Hugh ??

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Secret cameo

@HellzWindStaff

Wait, Jackman, McAvoy and everybody? Sounds unlikely :patrice: