loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
haven't seen any spoilers, it just makes perfect sense to me. like if you've ever seen Macgruber when he gets his old crew of WWE wrestlers together and they instantly die. or in the Other Guys with Sam and the Rock jump off the roof. classic bits.
Its just like that in the comics with those characters. More tongue and cheek mutants

But i hope surge dont die

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
27580656_327902591055396_1181186452453588992_n.jpg

ifFX6sq.jpg

deadpool-1.jpg

deadpool-2-1.jpg

deadpool-3.jpg

deadpool-4.jpg

deadpool-5.jpg

deadpool-6.jpg

deadpool-7.jpg

deadpool-8.jpg

deadpool-9.jpg

nikkas is on one :laff:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Who's bedlam ?

Bedlam’s body is constantly generating electromagnetic pulse energy. As a result, he has the ability to detect brainwaves and electrical energy, which he can then manipulate in a variety of way, such as being able to take out Iron Man’s armor. He can also affect a person’s neural patterns enough to make them sleep or incredibly confused, and can even wipe memories on some occasions.

Jesse isn’t exactly a popular character; he was semi-prevalent in X-Force and adjacent comics back in the ‘90s, but the last time he was seen was back in 2003 in Uncanny X-Men #423. There, he was captured by the mutant hating group the Church of Humanity and crucified on the grounds of the Xavier Institute. The X-Men tried to save him, but his injuries were too severe, and he died.

While his inclusion in Deadpool 2 may seem puzzling, the makeup of Deadpool’s X-Force team seems to be pulling from as many eras as possible. With Crews being a big name actor, it wouldn’t entirely be surprising if the character suddenly returned in the comics, either in a new X-Force comic, or Domino’s upcoming solo book. Assuming he survives the film, it wouldn’t be surprising for him to show up in Fox’s X-Force film as well.

Very OP mutant

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I understand theyre getting ready to push X-Force (right?)
But they shoulda did the Mercs for Money.
THAT woulda been the fukkery to end all fukkerys!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When that X-Force movie drop...Omega Red needs to be the villain. Anything less would be uncivilized.

It's amazing that the X-Men film franchise has been going on since 2000, and the only hint that we have got that he exists somewhere out there, is on William Stryker's computer in X-2.

latest

:wow: