MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i bet you every single person on that plane dies except the chick from the first movie and Domino. they all die, he looks at the 2 chicks and says something like "ah fukktwizzle my dikkshaft, i think we need to take 2 on X Force." which will lead to X Force... if Disney even wants to make it

I see Crews staying.

And that's assuming Disney's deal goes through. If the AT&T/Time Warner merger happens, then it should happen. But if that gets held up or doesn't go, there's a chance Disney won't. They're watching that shyt closely

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I see Crews staying.

And that's assuming Disney's deal goes through. If the AT&T/Time Warner merger happens, then it should happen. But if that gets held up or doesn't go, there's a chance Disney won't. They're watching that shyt closely
i think Terry Crews, IT Clown and Rob Delaney are just the right amount of famous that killing them off will be a funny shock, but they're also not big enough to make up an ensemble of a major superhero movie. i see them as cannon fodder cameos in this movie, a couple cool action scenes, then comical deaths that Deadpool can make "funny" comments about.

... but fukk do i know? i just like to speculate on random shyt

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i bet you every single person on that plane dies except the chick from the first movie and Domino. they all die, he looks at the 2 chicks and says something like "ah fukktwizzle my dikkshaft, i think we need to take 2 on X Force." which will lead to X Force... if Disney even wants to make it
That what the dude who supposedly watch the movie said. Look like he wasnt lying

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Who was the dude on here who had spoilers even before the dude who claimed he saw the movie?