hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same shyt Collider reported last week

Other reason I said nikkas really need to be careful what they post around these parts

I didn't put much stock into those Tweets in the first place. :manny:

I'm going to see this in theaters but whether or not this is good or bad was always a distant second to my interest in "Infinity War".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He started openly posting spoilers and the entire plot to prove he wasn’t lying,arguing with everyone. Thread got locked

Sucker shyt.

That really doesn't prove anything because regardless of whether or not he seen it doesn't = it tested poorly.

I'm not familiar with him but he seems like a clown.

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
New 'Deadpool 2' Trailer Coming Thursday

It looks like Deadpool 2 has one more trailer in it ahead of the film’s May release.

According to Trailer Track, a brand new Deadpool 2 trailer will hit the internet tomorrow, Thursday, March 22nd.

The trailer was announced on the official Sina Weibo account (the Chinese equivalent of Twitter) for the X-Men movies, as seen below:
screenshot-at-mar-21-14-47-50-1095311.jpeg

Once translated into English, the text reads:

Tomorrow will be released # # Deadmen 2 # latest notice. In the new notice, a large number of new heroes have struck! ! ! This new character comes on stage to open a new story for ## The tip of the FANS Come and guess the identity of these few people. It’s time to prove that you’re a senior deathguard powder.

The trailer is expected to arrive at about 9 am ET and 6 am. PT, so be sure to set your alarms.