Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Damn, i been so focused on black panther for the past month that i had no idea fukkery was going on with deadpool :ohhh:

@Ironman @Norrin Radd @hex what were those tweets about? :lupe:

Is it one of those "fukk a plot and double down on all the gags and humor" situations?
It was nothing as harsh as that, as far as I know, anyways. I’ve only seen the tweets from the one guy who said it tested poorly and was a little too long. Not enough to get me worried just yet.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn, i been so focused on black panther for the past month that i had no idea fukkery was going on with deadpool :ohhh:

Is it one of those "fukk a plot and double down on all the gags and humor" situations?
It was just one dude I wouldn't worry we saw one trailer so far and that looked flames that's all I know:ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Earlier today, we heard that the first test screenings for Deadpool 2 had been something of a disaster and that significant reshoots were set to take place as a result. Well, it's now been made clear that the information was inaccurate and the source was far from reliable, while a number of other reporters and outlets have also weighed in to clear things up. As a result, fans can seemingly stop worrying!

Well, mostly. According to Marvel Studios News, they've heard multiple accounts from people who have attended a Deadpool 2 test screening who loved what they saw, while Collider E-i-C Steve Weintraub points out that the scores from these screenings are high and each managed to do over 90.

DYHDy2eVoAATlpO.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Long story short a guy Tweeted that the movie tested poorly among people that seen it....said it had no real plot, characters weren't used very well, etc.

Couple days later he deleted the Tweets and nobody can confirm that anyone even seen the movie. Some people suggested the reshoots for the movie are because of the poor test screening but the reshoots were planned since February.

So it seems like dude was lying for attention.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MAJOR RESHOOTS.. lmaoooooo

After all the DCEU jabs this dead nikka took

. Still there week 1 tho

Like I said they were doing reshoots over a month ago and nobody even seen the movie yet. Reshoots don't mean anything....most movies have reshoots.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Collider knows their shyt so I'd take this as close to Gospel as possible

‘Deadpool 2’: Here’s What They Added in Reshoots

TL:DR: The movie tested great both times they tested, once in January and once shortly after that. The main reason they're doing reshoots is because audiences wanted more Cable and Domino. So there are no problems with the movie and it's not being fixed; they're simply giving us more of two new characters

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Should have kept Miller, why cast him out when him and his fx studio assisted greatly with Deadpool 1.