loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Terry Crews is a comedic side character in an X Force spoof and is literally in the movie for less than 5 minutes. Think Common in Suicide Squad.

Don’t get your hopes up with the Terry Crews fan theories. He’s in and out. Only used as a quick laugh in an otherwise meaningless (but hilarious) scene
Did you like the film or did it leave you disappointed

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Did you like the film or did it leave you disappointed

I loved it, so did the audience. I had a few problems/disappointments with a couple characters, especially with a certain character that got waaaaay too much screen time... but overall, I had fun. Will definitely see the finished product in theaters when it’s released.

also, random but the Terry Crews X Force spoof I’m referring to also included ol boy who played Pennywise in the new It..

So if he pops up in a trailer, don’t get excited and start running with theories on who he might be lol. They’re only there for a 3 minute joke

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Wow Im really am now taking in the idea of...(leak)

a fully 90s accurate Juggernaut on screen :wow:

MVC2Juggernaut.gif

latest

Why couldnt they drop this in Feb like last time:to:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Shatterstar is getting ready to cut his way into Deadpool’s big sequel.

The new Deadpool 2 trailer arrived online earlier this week and brought a few surprises with it. There was one shot of Deadpool standing with a group of characters on hangar door of some kind. Domino, played by Zazie Beetz, is to one side. The first surprise is on the other side and that’s Terry Crews playing a still unidentified character.

Behind Crews is another character who is wearing a white costume and a headpiece. We’ve been speculating that this character is Shatterstar, one of the founding members of X-Force. Stefan Kapicic, the actor who plays Colossus in the film, confirmed to Inverse that it is indeed Shatterstar.

“That’s not CGI of Terry Crews, that is Terry Crews,” Kapičić says. “You can see it clearly. You can see behind him, Shatterstar, a really cool thing for people to geek out.”

When it comes to Deadpool, Kapicic told ComicBook.com previously that fans should always “expect the unexpected.”

"That's the beauty of that,” he said. “I'm a huge fan of Infinity War and I can't wait to see it. Then again, all the trailers are showing me something that I kind of expect. I get what I expect. But, in Deadpool, you always get so many more things with the trailer. There are new things in every trailer and everything that Ryan is doing [on social media]. That's why people are so excited about everything Deadpool does."

Shatterstar was created by Rob Liefeld (who also co-created Cable and Deadpool) and Fabian Nicieza for the original X-Force comics. Also known as Gaveedra-Seven, Shatterstar is a warrior from the Mojoverse – a bizarre world based on the rules and laws of television – where he was a gladiator in televised arenas. Shatterstar is dedicated to the warrior lifestyle, which made him a great addition to Cable’s paramilitary mutant outfit X-Force. Deadpool 2 will be the character’s live-action debut.

Deadpool 2 currently has a 4.14 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating, making it the fifth most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com users. Let us know how excited you are about Deadpool 2 by giving the film your own personal ComicBook.com User Rating below.

Deadpool 2 opens in theaters on May 18.

Other upcoming X-Men movies include X-Men: Dark Phoenix on November 1st, The New Mutantson February 22, 2019, and Gambit on June 7, 2019.

Shatterstar Confirmed For 'Deadpool 2'

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Wow Im really am now taking in the idea of...(leak)

a fully 90s accurate Juggernaut on screen :wow:

MVC2Juggernaut.gif

latest

Why couldnt they drop this in Feb like last time:to:
I kinda figured he'd be in it since Black Tom Cassidy and him are boys and Black Tom has already been casted in it.