Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was told juggernaut was going to be in this? Ducktales

its true..

The movies main villians are Juggernaut and some little fat kid that frees him from prison..

Cable seems like the villain for like the first half the film but he becomes an ally, and they team up to stop the big homie

So yeah, you should probably spoiler tag that..

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I think it's interesting that Campea thinks that Terry Crews may be Bishop. Bishop does play into the theme of time traveling Mutants they have with Shatterstar and Cable. Also, Bishop does have a Terry Crews-like physique and was bald for a while.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
My bad I meant this kid
lYiKdEI.png
:patrice: do know the fat kid name @Larry Legend

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
No I unfortunately don't have any of my old action figures / toys :mjcry:

Which is pretty sad because I had a ton of marvel / x men / tmnt / Jurassic park / Star Wars toys..Although most of them probably wouldn't have been in great shape anyway..:ld:They saw some epic days on the battlefield (sandbox, living room, yard, beach) :salute::ohlawd::smugbiden::banderas:

Salute to the fallen soldiers :lawd:
Had to halt my lurk through the thread to honor the fallen soldiers... :salute: I be watching these reaction videos & seeing they shelves like :mjcry:... My shyt nice right now, added a whole bunch of new shyt, my comic collection massive :youngsabo:....
But thinking about my O.G. Turtles, Thundercats, G.I. Joes, Transformers, etc. being up there, I had a shelf back then too.. We went out on that battlefield together :to:...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:patrice: do know the fat kid name @Larry Legend

So in the movie, the kid refers to himself as “Fire Fist,” which is made fun of the entire film. There’s multiple digs at the fact that it was a corny name (and since there is no Fire Fist in the marvel universe, to my knowledge at least, I’m sure he eventually takes on a new persona)

The story in this film is basically - that kid becomes some crazy super villain in the future and murders Cable’s family. Cable travels back in time to prevent that from happening. Wade (Deadpool) attempts to protect the kid from Cable, after having suffered from a tragedy of his own which I will not spoil...

But that little fat fukk is one of the villains only in the sense that he frees the ACTUAL villain from prison.. I mentioned in previous posts who that is

Edit: after doing my googles, apparently Fire Fist IS a marvel universe character so forgive my ignorance. I had never heard the name before this movie, but there ya go..

Last edited:
Daps
So in the movie, the kid refers to himself as “Fire Fist,” which is made fun of the entire film. There’s multiple digs at the fact that it was a corny name (and since there is no Fire Fist in the marvel universe, to my knowledge at least, I’m sure he eventually takes on a new persona)

The story in this film is basically - that kid becomes some crazy super villain in the future and murders Cable’s family. Cable travels back in time to prevent that from happening. Wade (Deadpool) attempts to protect the kid from Cable, after having suffered from a tragedy of his own which I will not spoil...

But that little fat fukk is one of the villains only in the sense that he frees the ACTUAL villain from prison.. I mentioned in previous posts who that is

Edit: after doing my googles, apparently Fire Fist IS a marvel universe character so forgive my ignorance. I had never heard the name before this movie, but there ya go..

Who is Terry Crews supposed to be playing?

Also is there any mention of Hope Summers?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who is Terry Crews supposed to be playing?

Also is there any mention of Hope Summers?

Terry Crews is a comedic side character in an X Force spoof and is literally in the movie for less than 5 minutes. Think Common in Suicide Squad.

Don’t get your hopes up with the Terry Crews fan theories. He’s in and out. Only used as a quick laugh in an otherwise meaningless (but hilarious) scene