[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Did you not fight that boss?

He's been bussin friends head friend
I don't remember that boss. I believe I beat all the bosses including the hidden areas. What area was he in? The Bloodborne bosses were more memorable to me

peppe

Superstar
Daps
FML when you read that the DLC is coming out but you sold your PS4 and the those fukkers didn't copy the save file to my usb stick.

I only had to fight the last boss and that nameless king but now I'm back to square one :sadbron::damn: I don't know if I can restart from the beginning :mjcry: and my trusted broadsword the only sword I used was maxed :wow::damn:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude from the video?

Just stay under him and chop his legs and tail, he's light work compared to most the others in the game imo.
No. He keeps running me over when he gets furious friend. Then he runs so far by the time I chase him he turns around and goes ham on frends

I get him down to probably the last 5 slashes. It's so frustrating.

I think im going to get him down to those last slashes and pull out my pyromancy. I'm sick of playing around, friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't remember that boss. I believe I beat all the bosses including the hidden areas. What area was he in? The Bloodborne bosses were more memorable to me
The consumed king. Area had snake men walking around and diesel Knights before the boss with filthy toxic water that had slugs in it.

I don't know how u couldn't remember that chilling yell.

OoooooceeeeloooooOooOOOOOOOOT.

:skip:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
FML when you read that the DLC is coming out but you sold your PS4 and the those fukkers didn't copy the save file to my usb stick.

I only had to fight the last boss and that nameless king but now I'm back to square one :sadbron::damn: I don't know if I can restart from the beginning :mjcry: and my trusted broadsword the only sword I used was maxed :wow::damn:
You're save is probably automatically backed up on the cloud if you had PS+.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The consumed king. Area had snake men walking around and diesel Knights before the boss with filthy toxic water that had slugs in it.

I don't know how u couldn't remember that chilling yell.

OoooooceeeeloooooOooOOOOOOOOT.

:skip:

I remember it now because you had to lace your weapon with fire to stand a chance against the onslaught of Snake men and Diesel Knights

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I remember it now because you had to lace your weapon with fire to stand a chance against the onslaught of Snake men and Diesel Knights
O did you?

I charmed them with pyromancy, made them allies and they fought one another or just stood there while I clobbered them with my enhanced dark red glowing fist.