[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking for all the rings and doing some covenant stuff before starting NG+

Also he only does the fire attack if you go under, not if you stay in front. Camera is annoying as hell on that part of the fight though.
im invading people that are taking advantage of the farming spot at archdragon peak :lolbron:

use a red eye orb right on dragon kin masoluem bonfire

ive never had to wait longer than 10secs to invade someone

theyre always at the spot where the summoner summons a knight, i always go in and fuk em up got 20 Sun Medals already

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
im invading people that are taking advantage of the farming spot at archdragon peak :lolbron:

use a red eye orb right on dragon kin masoluem bonfire

ive never had to wait longer than 10secs to invade someone

theyre always at the spot where the summoner summons a knight, i always go in and fuk em up got 20 Sun Medals already
You see that item that makes you white like summoned help even though you're an invader. You can troll and pretend to help then outt've nowhere backstab em :laff:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People need to summon one phantom, they don't realize summoning 4 people is making the shyt way harder for them. If it's just me and you, the boss gets smashed. 4 of us the host gets got every time.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finally beat Nameless King :mjcry:

tbh I didnt think i could do it cause im not good at this shyt :mjcry:

casual af but i beat him :mjcry:

that bittersweet feeling of accomplishing what you set out to do but then realizing that you enjoyed the struggle and the grind, and now the games over :mjcry:
Thats why im taking my sweet time enjoying every detail of the game.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
This 2nd form watcher has me raging cot damn :stopit:
stay far back to bait his lunging attack but remember he does a second attack so dodge that too before you try to get in a hit

hunt the 2 dark wraiths for the dark sword, probably one of the best weapons in the game. Fully upgraded it has more attk points than some of the ultra greatswords

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
its one of the best weapons i heard so i was bent on getting it last night. go the farron keep perimeter, u see two dark wraiths or whatever their called, walking up a hill ready to fight the other enemies in the area. lure one to u and take him out, they are strong so be careful, watch the other guy fight the monsters sometimes they kill him but he will be weak if he lives. kill him and hope u get a sword drop, the constellation prize is the dark armor set which is what i rock right now

it took me about 30 min to get it because my luck is at 7 but the rewards are worth it breh. the sword when infused is a beast. heavy, refined or crystal is the way to go, i choose crystal because im a pyro my int is my main attacking stat and the sword scales to S with it. its a straight sword but uses more stamina than usual but still puts in heavy work. i could only imagine a knight holding this thing
for real the Dark Sword is easily the best weapon, fully upgraded it has the same attk rating as some of the greatswords and utlragreatswords. shyts crazy

dont use heavy crystal on it though I saw some calculations some guy did where heavy is the weakest by far and Refined is the best with sharp being a bit worse than refined but still good. Cause heavy completely takes off Dex scaling but sharp just reduces sstr.

and im 99% sure they're gonna nerf the Dark Sword because of how overpowered it is.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
for real the Dark Sword is easily the best weapon, fully upgraded it has the same attk rating as some of the greatswords and utlragreatswords. shyts crazy

dont use heavy crystal on it though I saw some calculations some guy did where heavy is the weakest by far and Refined is the best with sharp being a bit worse than refined but still good. Cause heavy completely takes off Dex scaling but sharp just reduces sstr.

and im 99% sure they're gonna nerf the Dark Sword because of how overpowered it is.
This and the estoc will be nerfed almost guaranteed.

Underrated weapon is the Irithyll Straight sword. At + 5 high damage and really fast swing.

Been bodying invaders and bosses as summoned help.