[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
You can fight that boss at several different points of the play through depending on certain variables. Tough to say.

I believe there are 19 bosses including a couple optional and hidden bosses.

So could be 7 or 8 left including some optionals. Or 5-6 if you don't do optional bosses. Or maybe even 8-9 if you didn't fight any previous optional bosses.

I think there is 13 bosses you HAVE to fight, 6 you can but don't have to.
I beat the 3 lords of cinder and was teleported to the dancer fight, am I almost done the game, cause I dont wanna rush through and pace myself if there's only 1-2 bosses left.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

You sure you got the right NPC?
Pyronpc.jpg
yea it was. I'm probably going to try what dude said tho with increasing my faith level.

I beat the 3 lords of cinder and was teleported to the dancer fight, am I almost done the game, cause I dont wanna rush through and pace myself if there's only 1-2 bosses left.
there are about 20 bosses in the game. Did you run through the game solo?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man Cathadral of the Deep had me :pacspit: today...got jumped, got outplayed, and even died stupidly before I finally reached the shotcut that lead to the bonfire in the church.

But my next question is....how the fukk am I supposed to beat that giant? :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You trying to fight all optional and hidden area bosses too? There's only few mandatory bosses left. Check your achievements to see how many bosses you beat.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Im starting to go crazy. Cant make progress at all right now.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Cathadral of the Deep had me :pacspit: today...got jumped, got outplayed, and even died stupidly before I finally reached the shotcut that lead to the bonfire in the church.

But my next question is....how the fukk am I supposed to beat that giant? :damn:
easy, just stay between his legs and attack his feet, i took both down with ease.

just got my pyro the dark sword:whew:
that sword infused with crystal makes it S scale with INT:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Its godly brehs for pyros, all i need is a lil bit more stamina

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
easy, just stay between his legs and attack his feet, i took both down with ease.

just got my pyro the dark sword:whew:
that sword infused with crystal makes it S scale with INT:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Its godly brehs for pyros, all i need is a lil bit more stamina

I need this:mjcry:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need this:mjcry:
its one of the best weapons i heard so i was bent on getting it last night. go the farron keep perimeter, u see two dark wraiths or whatever their called, walking up a hill ready to fight the other enemies in the area. lure one to u and take him out, they are strong so be careful, watch the other guy fight the monsters sometimes they kill him but he will be weak if he lives. kill him and hope u get a sword drop, the constellation prize is the dark armor set which is what i rock right now

it took me about 30 min to get it because my luck is at 7 but the rewards are worth it breh. the sword when infused is a beast. heavy, refined or crystal is the way to go, i choose crystal because im a pyro my int is my main attacking stat and the sword scales to S with it. its a straight sword but uses more stamina than usual but still puts in heavy work. i could only imagine a knight holding this thing

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
son how the f*** do you avoid being cursed in deacons of the deep :stopitslime:

and no I'm not co-oping as a solution. got these circle jerkers down 3/4 of their health only to get petrified and not know how to stop it :scust:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
its one of the best weapons i heard so i was bent on getting it last night. go the farron keep perimeter, u see two dark wraiths or whatever their called, walking up a hill ready to fight the other enemies in the area. lure one to u and take him out, they are strong so be careful, watch the other guy fight the monsters sometimes they kill him but he will be weak if he lives. kill him and hope u get a sword drop, the constellation prize is the dark armor set which is what i rock right now

it took me about 30 min to get it because my luck is at 7 but the rewards are worth it breh. the sword when infused is a beast. heavy, refined or crystal is the way to go, i choose crystal because im a pyro my int is my main attacking stat and the sword scales to S with it. its a straight sword but uses more stamina than usual but still puts in heavy work. i could only imagine a knight holding this thing

:wow::banderas::wow:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
son how the f*** do you avoid being cursed in deacons of the deep :stopitslime:

and no I'm not co-oping as a solution. got these circle jerkers down 3/4 of their health only to get petrified and not know how to stop it :scust:
Load up armor with the best curse resist, I think there's a ring to, get a medium to fast weapon with a large radius (i used butchers knife) and just keep attacking.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Alright im starting to make some progress. I was able to kill the Old Demon King solo:wow:. I knew or at least assumed the boss was optional but he seemed so dope that I wanted to fight him and beat him. He was a call back to the early demon-dark soul days. The axe you can get off him has a crazy sword art where you can create magma from the ground or a fire spell that looks amazing too. If you can beat him he seems worth it for the drops:blessed:

But I was getting that work in Irithyll:pachaha:. The dude on the bridge gave me that work a couple times before I put him down but im feeling kinda cocky afterwards. Those skeleton dudes whipped my ass all up and down those stairs though before I got passed them:mjcry:. Then the fukking fire casters made me want to throw my controller out the window. I finally made it to the bonfire before I called it quits.

Anybody know where to find a second person to learn magic from and who teaches magic for the dark pyromancy book you get?:feedme: