[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Beat the 2nd boss on my first try today....all I had to do was stay under him (:dame:)

Now I'm in the Undead Settlement....looks damn near like a Bloodborne level :pachaha:. Talked to that Londor dude beyond the gate facing the cliff to get him on my side but I'm not sure what that means at this point. Inside the settlement, the place is infested with pilgrims with pitchforks and cleavers just like BB and there are these annoying little jester type enemies that I swear I can only block half of the time. I made my way to a burning effigy and there's this mob of pilgrims just waiting to be picked off....just like BB :mjlol:, but then I realize I don't have any pebbles so I try to use whats left of my arrows to pick them off. I got tired of doing that and said "fukk it" and rushed in because they all die with 2 slashes now, and then all of a sudden, this fat bytch wielding a spell book that shoots that black ink rises up and gives me a godamn bearhug and lights herself on fire :dwillhuh::mindblown::damn:. That didn't kill me but it caught me off guard and everybody there just dogpiled on me. :snoop: I was in human form for a whole 15 minutes since the last boss fight. :mjcry: I went back there, got my souls back, and pretty much kited everyone there until I could sneak up on the fat broad and pelt her with firebombs from above when she tried to chase me back in the building :lolbron:. I clear that area and I'm torn on which path to go to, so I sample a bit of both :ehh:. The path on the left that goes into the building has a few enemies in it, including one red eye monster :merchant: but he wasn't too terrible. There was a path leading outside and there's another fat broad on a bridge just throwing more ink at you, so I doubled back and tried the path on the right with the bridge. This led to another path that had a hidden spot to the right that was actually a snipers ambush trap with more of those jester things :snoop:. I died, ran and got my souls back, and went back to the Firelink Shrine. I'm finna use these 9k souls and level up and try this shyt again later. :francis:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
nah its useful for pvp builds. No one wants to play through a game 20 hours just to get to the pvp.

at this point it has to be intentional. From puts it in for pvp and never takes it out

like this is almost exactly like you do it for ds1 :pachaha:

now just waiting for that bottomless box glitch :ahh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Warrior?​
Yea I usually do Strength my first time through.

Bloodborne got me used to fast rolls though. Part of me wishes I did a Dex/Pyromancer build and went for an Uchigatana.

Im 29 strength now. I can two hand it just ain't shyt 1 handing it.

You know what the soft cap for strength is?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tip for the pyro build, the deep battle axe is great for pyros because it has a dark magic attribute attached and can be got early in the game. in the high wall of lothric a dragon is breathing fire all over the place blocking a door to a room, run through the fire open the door and kill the chest monster. the axe is a reward, dope ass weapon that is strong with faith and intelligence users.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tip for the pyro build, the deep battle axe is great for pyros because it has a dark magic attribute attached and can be got early in the game. in the high wall of lothric a dragon is breathing fire all over the place blocking a door to a room, run through the fire open the door and kill the chest monster. the axe is a reward, dope ass weapon that is strong with faith and intelligence users.

:salute: