Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bischoff: it was everyone else’s fault but myself
Russo: it was everyone else’s fault but myself
Hogan: it was everyone else’s fault but myself
Nash: it was everyone else’s fault but myself
Jarrett: it was everyone else’s fault but myself

Yeah...this is why a show like that will be lackluster because of all the spinning that will go on, I'll still watch don't get me wrong, but honing in on the reasons why WCW failed will just be deflected by all the people you mentioned. I used to listen to the 83 Weeks podcast and had to bail out because of Bischoff's constant spinning and kissing Hogan's ass. It's impossible to get a direct answer out of any of those guys.

Also, why is the rock involved in anything to do with WCW?

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Yeah...this is why a show like that will be lackluster because of all the spinning that will go on, I'll still watch don't get me wrong, but honing in on the reasons why WCW failed will just be deflected by all the people you mentioned. I used to listen to the 83 Weeks podcast and had to bail out because of Bischoff's constant spinning and kissing Hogan's ass. It's impossible to get a direct answer out of any of those guys.

Final Boss

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Just watch the Bash at the Beach episode of DSOTR, Russo and Bischoff don’t even live in the same plane of existence lol