Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
on After Dark episode David said that people say inappropriate and rude things to him on Instagram about the murders/suicide and when asked if he had a message for those people who do that he said .... "please stop" :mjcry:
Chavo said to this day people will tweet him "the dogs are in the enclosed pool area..." .....:snoop:

man what the fukk is wrong with people? why would anyone do something like that? :pacspit:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
on After Dark episode David said that people say inappropriate and rude things to him on Instagram about the murders/suicide and when asked if he had a message for those people who do that he said .... "please stop" :mjcry:
Chavo said to this day people will tweet him "the dogs are in the enclosed pool area..." .....:snoop:

man what the fukk is wrong with people? why would anyone do something like that? :pacspit:
A lot of fakkit ass motherfukkers in this world, man.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

social media largely exposed how much people ain't shyt :scust:

think just cause this is through technology that they can hop on and say anything to people that they wouldn't say in person

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

think just cause this is through technology that they can hop on and say anything to people that they wouldn't say in person

talking shyt to someone who lost their family to a murder/suicide is about as cruel as it gets. downright evil

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I just finished part 2...
fukk. I have chills after it ended. Part 1 was heavy enough but damn, getting into the actual crux of this, the murder/suicide and fallout of those actions, was so heavy. That was a very powerful program, and I really didn’t expect to feel as impacted by it as I have. I’m glad the broken families have been able to reconnect in spite of what happened and that atleast Chavo and Jericho have stayed in David and Nancy’s relatives lives. That was really something else, wow.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

It's no different on this site. Most of us have mentally ill stalkers who follow us around on here. We gotta start taking mental health more seriously

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anonymity brings out people's terrible nature.