Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Daps
Season 3 needs to be...

Ultimate Warrior - the highs and lows and all his backstage scandals

Racism in Pro Wrestling - interview past wrestlers who felt discriminated against especially in those territory days

Sunny - the highs and lows of Tammy Lynn Synch and the allegations of her being a whore

Chyna - basically the same as Sunny

Steroids - how all the wrestlers are dying young

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Season 3 needs to be...

Racism in Pro Wrestling - interview past wrestlers who felt discriminated against especially in those territory days

Sunny - the highs and lows of Tammy Lynn Synch and the allegations of her being a whore

No one wants to hear about Sunny and how she pooted. Warrior's story isn't interesting either.

I'd rather have episodes about Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, and the Droz Incident with D'Lo.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No one wants to hear about Sunny and how she pooted. Warrior's story isn't interesting either.

I'd rather have episodes about Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, and the Droz Incident with D'Lo.
I don’t think Droz is that big of a deal when looking at it in the bigger picture. :manny:

Need that Plane Ride From Hell though. The re-enactments alone will be :mjlol:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Season 3 needs to be...

The steroid trial of Vince Mcmahon could be 3 episodes

Daps

Whats interesting about D'Lo and Droz? Wasn't it just a freak accident?
:beli:

Brian Pillman and Owen would be good though

Sunny was the original "diva" i would love to hear about it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Whats interesting about D'Lo and Droz? Wasn't it just a freak accident?
:beli:

Brian Pillman and Owen would be good though

Sunny was the original "diva" i would love to hear about it.

Droz and D'Lo's lives both changed after that. Droz is paralyzed and D'Lo never really shook it from his career. He lost all of his confidence. It also caused the WWE to start banning moves and think more about safety. It's definitely worth telling because it's a story that hasn't been over told already.

Sunny is a piece of shyt human being. She doesn't deserve any more fame that she's already had. fukk her and her story.

Daps
Droz and D'Lo's lives both changed after that. Droz is paralyzed and D'Lo never really shook it from his career. He lost all of his confidence. It also caused the WWE to start banning moves and think more about safety. It's definitely worth telling because it's a story that hasn't been over told already.

Sunny is a piece of shyt human being. She doesn't deserve any more fame that she's already had. fukk her and her story.
D'Lo and Droz's story could be part of a 45 min long episode about "wrestling gone wrong"

They can add Hayabusa's lionsault injury to this episode

I want to hear about Sunny.
DbJnwSPXkAAEqp4.jpg

Chapter 1: Sunny's Bio and how she met Candino
Chapter 2: Being a valet (interview Bart Gunn, Godwins)
Chapter 3: Being the most download AOL Diva in the 90s
Chapter 4: "Sunny Days"
Chapter 5: The Downfall

Daps
fuk Vice & anyone that works for them......please leave the few good things left like sports, comedy & wrestling alone you fukin Fagguts....how'd this corny Canadian sh1t become popular anyway

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
does anyone think if eddie did not die, chris beniot would still be alive today?

No. His brain was mush. He had been abusing steroids for 20 years. He was also abusing alcohol and pills, all before Eddie died. He'd have crashed and burned probably only a couple of years after he actually did just staying the course he was on.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
D'Lo and Droz's story could be part of a 45 min long episode about "wrestling gone wrong"

They can add Hayabusa's lionsault injury to this episode

I want to hear about Sunny.
DbJnwSPXkAAEqp4.jpg

Chapter 1: Sunny's Bio and how she met Candino
Chapter 2: Being a valet (interview Bart Gunn, Godwins)
Chapter 3: Being the most download AOL Diva in the 90s
Chapter 4: "Sunny Days"
Chapter 5: The Downfall

Listen to the Bruce Prichard podcast episode about Sunny then. Or even the Jim Cornette podcast episode about Sunny. They go over all of that shyt. Nothing new would be added :francis:

They should make an episode on the Sid/Arn incident

That'd be a dope watch. I haven't listened to the Arn Anderson podcast. Did he talk about that yet?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Couldn’t resist watching the first hour of Benoit. Chavo describing how Eddie died in his arms was heartbreaking and made me shed tears. From what the people closest to Benoit we’re describing, Eddie was his rock. That was the one person he could confide in, the one person he trusted above anyone. Losing that stability sent him over the edge. He was drinking heavily, heartbroken only he knows why he did what he did but I think the simplest answer might be the best. All these things just caused him to snap. Sometimes that’s all it takes. Yeah we can say other people with CTE or that have gone through similar things didn’t do what he did, but when you basically put your trust into one person and they’re gone suddenly it fukks you up. Again I must reiterate this for the hard headed, I’m not excusing what he did.