Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Season 3 needs to be...

Ultimate Warrior - the highs and lows and all his backstage scandals

Racism in Pro Wrestling - interview past wrestlers who felt discriminated against especially in those territory days

Sunny - the highs and lows of Tammy Lynn Synch and the allegations of her being a whore

Chyna - basically the same as Sunny

Steroids - how all the wrestlers are dying young

Take out sunny and add louie spicolli

Daps
Im legit shocked at my girl Sunny getting shyt on in this thread
:mjcry:

The cornettes and russos got more material to talk about her on over D'lo or Louie Spicoli

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Just watched the first episode about Benoit on YouTube. When does the 2nd part drop brehs :lupe:?

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Couldn’t resist watching the first hour of Benoit. Chavo describing how Eddie died in his arms was heartbreaking and made me shed tears. From what the people closest to Benoit we’re describing, Eddie was his rock. That was the one person he could confide in, the one person he trusted above anyone. Losing that stability sent him over the edge. He was drinking heavily, heartbroken only he knows why he did what he did but I think the simplest answer might be the best. All these things just caused him to snap. Sometimes that’s all it takes. Yeah we can say other people with CTE or that have gone through similar things didn’t do what he did, but when you basically put your trust into one person and they’re gone suddenly it fukks you up. Again I must reiterate this for the hard headed, I’m not excusing what he did.

What people also fail to mention was
Johnny Grunge was helping Benoit cope with Eddie's death but he also died not long after Eddie.