Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
John Stossel is a whole bytch :laff:

he shoulda shot breh
stossel was already gettin money, he just a bytch. he let that man slap him twice without defending himself
Stossel doesn't deserve a single ounce of respect as a man in any aspect of this life. not just because of the Schultz incident. he has been a coward and trash bag his entire life.

When his doctor told him about the o sometimes people when they got a case coming up the pain lasts he knew he was a whole p*ssy and had a bytch fit :bryan:

Daps
"Herb Abrams died doing what loved; Cocaine & Hookers. :wow:"

I don't know if I should laugh or feel sad about that quote.

I was confused at how these old carnies were in tears over this man, because he sounds like a profoundly incompetent pain in the ass. (Also, I would pay cash money to know which one of the boys dangled him out a balcony.)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I was confused at how these old carnies were in tears over this man, because he sounds like a profoundly incompetent pain in the ass. (Also, I would pay cash money to know which one of the boys dangled him out a balcony.)

It seemed like he was a fun and personable guy to be around (as long as he wasn't neck deep in a pile of coke), but literally didn't know the first thing about running a wrestling promotion or putting on any type of event.

You know, the type of guy you'd like to be around as long as business wasn't involved.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Don't even know where to start with this one :laff: :laff: :laff:

Gotta be honest, this season has had a lot of great, great episodes. I don't know about this Road Warriors episode, but I've been listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast on Over the Edge 1999 (If you ever needed any more reason to hate Vince...) and the Owen Hart episode could be something else if they handle it right.
Bout to check that out now