Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It shows that if you’re white and have any kind of a coherent plan, investors will rain money on you. Other companies took his ideas and made hundreds of millions of dollars. Just like the idea behind fyre festival will be extremely successful one day for someone else.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
On a side note, has anyone seen Foley's standup act? I saw he was supposed to come do a show in Houston before corona happened, so it got cancelled. I was thinking about going and heckling him :mjgrin:
He tells all the same stories you probably already heard if you seen his shoot or read his books

Probably still fun but I know and heard every bit a millions times by now

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Don't even know where to start with this one :laff: :laff: :laff:

Gotta be honest, this season has had a lot of great, great episodes. I don't know about this Road Warriors episode, but I've been listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast on Over the Edge 1999 (If you ever needed any more reason to hate Vince...) and the Owen Hart episode could be something else if they handle it right.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This season has really been dope. I wonder what they'll come up with next season. I'm thinking the steroid scandal in the 90s, sexual harassment in the WWF in the 90s, racism in wrestling, etc.

Id say a scott hall ep would be good detailing his self defense murder and career but espn already did it. Theyre going for lesser known stories

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If there's one thing this series has proven - it's that wrestlers, by and large, are super naive and just dying to find something or someone they can believe in.

Dude saying "Well - I stayed and fukked hookers with him because I didn't want to be rude :hubie:" :laff::laff::laff:

Herb showing Foley - who spent his entire career doing life endangering shyt for attention - his custom UWF cowboy boots like "WORD IS BOND, IMMA ROCK NIKKAS THIS SUMMER! :krs::ooh::ohlawd:".

Bruh. :russ::russ::russ:

Cokey the dog :deadmanny:

People talking about Herb Abrams faking his own death, like the amount of coke he was fukking with didn't have his shyt on a timer anyway was :mindblown:.

The thought of UWF flopping at the MGM Grand while AEW sold it out a couple of decades later is :ohhh:....:wow: though.

Last edited: