Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They lit Dino up :picard: 7 shots the dome. I think it was losing that coke shipment more so than the cigarettes that got him killed. It was hard seeing his daughter describe how she recognized him only by his hands when she saw him in the coffin. That Dr D. David Shultz episode is gonna be fukkery :russ: hope they show that promo he cut about going around San Francisco lookin for a "real" woman. He had Mean Gene crying :laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That wasn’t Dino’s $400,000 stash. It belonged to his bosses, and they had to make an example out of him for losing that much money.
He didn't lose it tho. The people didn't come get it for 3 days and by then the feds came in right?

How is that Dinos fault

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Great episode. One thing I found... interesting... that his wife took their daughter to ballet practice at 9 fukking PM and they came back home at midnight. Maybe it’s a reach :hubie: but I found it strange.
almost like she knew it was coming and the mob asked her to keep quiet in order to keep the house and the life insurance policy :ohhh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Great episode. One thing I found... interesting... that his wife took their daughter to ballet practice at 9 fukking PM and they came back home at midnight. Maybe it’s a reach :hubie: but I found it strange.

Kinda strange but its canada and perhaps the ballet instructor was just doing it as a side job :ld:

I remember having sports lessons pretty late as a kid

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I wish she would've elaborated on that further...or maybe she didn't want to.
and we couldn't do nothing about it.

And that's that. :ld: