Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing Fuji's ribs, he probably told Stossel that Schultz was a nice man who gave candy to kids, and told him to go ask Dave if wrestling was fake.

Eh, Stossel has always seemed like a doosch and somebody trying to be provocative. And with kayfabe mostly alive and well in the 80's, its the type of thing a reporter would have asked and a wrestler would have tried to protect

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I dug that Dino episode. Easily second best episode of the season after the two Benoit ones, largely due to having every key figure involved in Dino’s life, as well as being emotionally gripping what with his daughter’s interviews. Given the limitations of what people were and weren’t willing to divulge and my limited knowledge of the case, I thought it was intriguing:ehh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was likely a regular lesson schedule that dino told to whoever he was dealing with so when they put the hit on him they were aware they would be gone at the time

Yeap and as they said, it was obviously someone he knew well, so they'd probably know that.

Probably someone Dino called to come hang out...

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but found the Dino episode to be extremely boring. Had to rewatch it a couple of times due to falling asleep on it.

it wasn’t particularly exciting

Fell short of my expectations, one of the weaker episodes of the series for me

Still a good effort, maybe the Dino story just isn’t that gripping I dunno