Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I hope they go in to his bounty hunting career too, those stories are:wow:His book "Don't Call Me Fake" is a must read

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I dont understand.

Dino had a stash of 400k of stuff, and the cops seized it?

Why was Dino to blame?

I posted that when they said he had around 50k worth of cigarettes and also 50k cash in the house

The 400k stuff came after which left me a little confused

its the crime game..only 2 ways out..go to jail or be deceased

for that amount of shipment to be taken away, somebody has to be blamed..dino blamed the guys for not picking it up, guys blamed dino for snitching

thats all it takes

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Schultz should've been a star it's a shame what happened and fukk Hogan for burying him b/c he was scared. He even made Savage look tame on the mic

Lmao him telling Jerry Lawler no one wants to be his tag team partner b/c he had AIDS

This is the cheapest cheap heat promo ever :russ:

Wearing a shirt with a swastika on it, insinuating that Jerry Lawler is gay and has AIDS, insinuating that he at least fukked, if not raped, Bruiser Brody's wife and Lawler's girlfriend, said he beat the shyt out of Brody and is going to beat the shyt out of Lawler. May have gotten some of that wrong but it's an insane amount of invective for a minute long promo...and it might not even be a top 5 most insane/violent/homophobic/racist Schultz promo. My goodness.

The Bravo episode was great. Not a lot of new information for those who looked up the story, but the presentation was fantastic regardless. They're fudging things a bit timeline wise (they never mentioned that mentor and business partner Gino Britto was arrested for his involvement in a loan sharking scheme years before Bravo died, and that Rick Martel all but insinuated that Bravo was involved with the mob before he retired), but the details themselves were all true, to my knowledge. The things that are legitimately in doubt (who Bravo was dealing with and who killed him) were portrayed as such here, and all the answers to that question (he was dealing with the First Nations people and they killed him, he was dealing with the Hell's Angels and they killed him, the major mob families got wind of him trying to branch out and rubbed him out as s result) all seem plausible.

Martel definitely knows who did what, though. You can tell from the way he talks that he knows, but I highly doubt he ever tells his full story.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I dont understand.

Dino had a stash of 400k of stuff, and the cops seized it?

Why was Dino to blame?
That wasn’t Dino’s $400,000 stash. It belonged to his bosses, and they had to make an example out of him for losing that much money.

It’s what would have happened to Jay after he lost those 92 bricks if he didn’t have A1 credit to get more crack and give it all back.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
That wasn’t Dino’s $400,000 stash. It belonged to his bosses, and they had to make an example out of him for losing that much money.

It’s what would have happened to Jay after he lost those 92 bricks if he didn’t have A1 credit to get more crack and give it all back.

Also, rumor has it that Dino was already on thin ice because he was skimming, cutting his own deals, or both. He'd been warned about his behavior before and didn't listen, so it was easy for the powers that be to make the decision to kill him.