Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:heh:

Explain reasons why you disagree, instead looking for a reason to be on my dikk
SIMPLE.... Danny has yet to beat or outclass another elite fighter.. aint nothing about this dude elite.. beat a over the hill Eric Morales and Zab Judah.. got a lucky punch against glass jaw Khan who was easily outclassing Garcia up to that point..

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
SIMPLE.... Danny has yet to beat or outclass another elite fighter.. aint nothing about this dude elite.. beat a over the hill Eric Morales and Zab Judah.. got a lucky punch against glass jaw Khan who was easily outclassing Garcia up to that point..
What does out classing have to do with fukking counterpunching, i'll wait.....................................:stopitslime:

Knocking someone the fukk out early, and making nikkas chicken dance at will qualifies as outclassing in my book, his resume has 3 victories over future HOF'ers at this young age so miss me with that shyt:birdman:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Garcia really hasnt beat anyone solid yet, this will be his first test.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Garcia really hasnt beat anyone solid yet, this will be his first test.
He beat a roided Morale twice a guy that Madiana ran out of the division

And he beat the king of the Hill which was Khan, who had Bradley terrified of him. nikkas need to stop trying to rewrite history yall same nikkas was saying Khan had a shot at Floyd.

Be consistent nikkas, and please dont bring up resume when it pertains to Garcia nikka just turned 25, when LM resume is filled with Eurobums, im fukking done here

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He beat a roided Morale twice a guy that Madiana ran out of the division

And he beat the king of the Hill which was Khan, who had Bradley terrified of him. nikkas need to stop trying to rewrite history yall same nikkas was saying Khan had a shot at Floyd.

Be consistent nikkas, and please dont bring up resume when it pertains to Garcia, when LM resume is filled with Eurobums, im fukking done here

:camby:

A out of shape morales anything worth bragging about? u must have never saw a prime morales.

i never siad khan had a shot at floyd, u must think alexander is scared of khan.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But you see no one in here referring to Lucas as Elite :smugfavre:

@Skip b
Are you trying to imply that Morales was an elite threat at 140 when Danny fought him?? :youngsabo:

No one at 140 is Elite YET...the winner on sept 14th becomes Elite

HOWEVER...Sayin Swift never beat anyone solid is downright hate...Khan was that nikka at 140 when Garcia beat him...he beat Paulie,Zab,Maidana (the OG Matthysse), N was robbed (2 points taken away) against Peterson who was also on peds

Garcia also has a W against Zab who errybody beats....

except Matthysse:bryan:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Now Matthysse sparring with Tim Bradley and Baby Bull like thats gonna prepare him for anything Garcia brings, they are come forward head first brawlers. Garcia is a elite level counter puncher, who could switch it up to boxer puncher when need be..........

So Matthysse is sparring pillowfisted fighters to prepare him for a guy with fight ending power in both hands, he must really not like power like I suspected:youngsabo:

:stopitslime:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:dwillhuh:

:dahell:

:camby:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
resume all that shyt goes out the window when they get into the ring, so stop with the conjecture
#MatthysseMafia got this

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
any room on that #swiftset train breh's :ld:

:leostare:

Multicultural-Obama-handshakes.gif

You in breh:obama:

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed: