Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
After Swift gives Lucas that work...Matthysse goin need his daughter to convince him from retiring again :smugbiden:
#MatthyseeMafia doesn't retire they go to miami to retire
like #swiftset will be going to the canvas to retire

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cmon Skipper, if you think the am's are anything like the pro's
just come the fukk on
LMM has never been dropped professionally and that's what matters breh
What punchers has Matthysse faced in the pros answer that?????????????

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
30 day weigh ins
Swift -151
Matthysse - 146.6

WBC/WBA super lightweight world champion Danny Garcia and WBC interim super lightweight world champion Lucas Matthysse both conducted their 30-day pre-weigh in advance of their fight with on September 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Garcia scaled in at 151 pounds in the presence of WBC supervisor Doctor G. Bunny. Matthyse scaled 146.6 pounds in the presence of Guillermo Lobianco, President of the Junin Boxing Commission. The maximum allowable weight was 154 pounds. The must both get down to 140 pounds by September 13

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Swift was 152 vs Zab at 30 days so hes right on track :smugbiden:

well it sure as hell doesn't help that he's close the maximum weight allowed..stannery or fandom aside i have a thing about these fighters making their weight...danny as the champ should be weighing less than lucas....i believe the champ should always show more hunger when it comes to shyt like this..just my thing

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
well it sure as hell doesn't help that he's close the maximum weight allowed..stannery or fandom aside i have a thing about these fighters making their weight...danny as the champ should be weighing less than lucas....i believe the champ should always show more hunger when it comes to shyt like this..just my thing
danny got a bigger frame than lucas though n/h

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I guess breh...Garcia is big for 140 but its not like he's outta shape or has had problems making weight N he's prolly moving up for his next fight

I'd be more concerned with Lucas N I said this before it sounds like he's over training... they been talking bout dude training since June he doin this doin that.... the last weigh in at 141 he looked like Holocaust victim....he usually rehydrates to 150-153....yet he's 146 right now?? Ionno that don't seem right to me:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
looks like matthysse has been working hard..he'll easily make weight :obama:...garcia is still over 10 lbs of the limit within a month of the fight? :huhldup:
Thats nothing to Swift he usually have to cut more, he walks around at around 180:demonic:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a close match....ill go with danny, im leaning slighy towards danny...just because hes better at making adjustments but lucus has improved since DA so i dont know

its close....its a 51/49 type of fight