x27a85.gif
1215sn8.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#swiftset so confident, who's down for a 30 rack coli cash bet?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think much of Garcia at all. He's gonna have to catch Matthysse with a shot he doesn't see coming. That's the only way he can win.

Alot of people believe Garcia can outbox him, but Matthysse is actually the better boxer of the 2. He had to change his style so these fights wouldn't go to the scorecards.

Peterson tried to outbox him but he simply couldn't because of Mattyssee underated boxing skills. I think Peterson is much better than Garcia actually.

Mattyssee overwhelms him and KO's him in spectacular fashion, with people demanding he faces the winner of the main event

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As the fight nears not only the #matthyssemilitia are having second thoughts Lucas has some doubts himself:youngsabo:

“I hope he attacks me. I know we're going to clash in the ring and it's going to be a great fight. Yes, I've been hit before and I've been able to handle it. I'm prepared to deal with all that and if Danny Garcia knocks me down, I'll get back up” Mattysse would tell BoxingScene.

"Machines" who have never touched the canvas...dont talk about getting dropped Brehs:bryan:

#swiftset:demonic:

:win:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
breh these ninjas can't even get up a 30k cc bet what makes you think they'll be steadfast in making an avi bet