Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bu bu bu but Swifts Overweight he's too busy rapping he's not training hard:bryan:

get-attachment_zps886fb510.jpeg

Cant wait to see how Matthysse fights as the smaller man backing up:shaq:

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:
:wow: best shape of his career thats a scary site:demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I thought boxers ain't supposed to lift weights
He's not putting on extra dummy muscle like a Berto, he's tightening up that muscle definition. There is nothing wrong with a guy coming in at his best shape in his biggest match, he want this. Hopefully he doesnt overtrain though he wanted to move to 147 post Judah

Garcia's ready tho
get-attachment_zps8c8d06b1.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
im old school about boxers and lifting...I don't think they should lift heavy cuz that creates the bulky muscle which are a detriment...but using them to tone is straight
Does Garcia's muscle look bulky????????????

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jesus, things are getting testy around here. Maybe we should watch more tennis ?

lol skip is just aggravated no one thinks his bf Floyd mayweather is the greatest of all time. He's also tired of me having to son him damn near every day on this boxing shyt :pachaha:..whatever the fukk condition Garcia isin doesn't matter. Matthysse wipes him out within 5 rounds..you hear me you little ADHD nikka @Skip b? :ufdup: 5!!!!!!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
On whether the sparring with Bradley encourages him to one day fight as a 147-pounder:

"I liked the sparring with Bradley. It was a very good session, and a very tough session, but it was strictly to gain speed. That was what it was for, to gain speed."

On how the sparring with Bradley can help him to prepare for Garcia this close to the fight:
"Again, it's to gain speed. We need to work on the speed, and it was hard work. We had another sparring partner, and we keep changing."

On whether there are similarities between Bradley and Garcia:

"There are no similarities. They each have their own way of fighting, I guess. Honestly, we're not looking for the similarities in Bradley that might be the same as Garcia.

"Why? Because the only thing I'm looking for is to gain more speed and strength to add to my power. I have had sparring with different guys to get some different views.

"That's my work ethic. I don't like to work with the same guys, the same guys, over and over. I don't think I'll learn that way. So the sparring has to be different."

On whether he is able to cut off the ring versus Bradley:

"Yes. I did. I did pretty good. That was my intention, as I have said, to gain more speed and to be able to use more power."

On how he expects to spar with Bradley over the next few days:

"Hopefully, we can still help him and he can still help me. We went today, Friday, and then, we'll go again on Monday. Next week, we'll finish on Friday of next week."