Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just recently learned that he was diagnosed with Parkinson's a couple years ago.

In addition to his history of substance abuse as well as injuries in recent years like falling off his roof.

What the hell was an old man doing on the roof? Old people can’t bounce back from those types of injuries.

When I was young a family friend who was elderly fell off the roof and died.

Ironically, the whole thing it sounds like a Curb episode.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What the hell was an old man doing on the roof? Old people can’t bounce back from those types of injuries.

You know old folks be stubborn as hell and not trying to hear they are too old for anything instead of sitting their asses down.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The blonde woman working at the Disney store and not corporate Disney is classic Larry David writing. :dead:

I remember something like this happening to my boy fresh out of college..we were at some event and he was talking to a woman and the entire time she thought he worked for AT&T corporate but he was a sales rep. at an AT&T store :dead:

Larry in his 70s and can still bag himself a Sienna Miller:wow:

Richard Lewis did not look good in this last ep.:francis:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Old people can be extremely stubborn and sometimes don't realize what their limitations are at their age

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Seems like Larry making us guess which is gonna be the outcome. Prison or death. Doing obvious foreshadowing with the case and all the will talk with Richard. Which makes me believe it's gonna be neither. It would comedy if he just gives Larry an uneventful boring ending. Hard to see him ending it on a happy note though. But I kinda hope he does. Give us a curveball. Let the OG bow out gracefully:myman: