Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Another weak episode. This season might be the most horrible yet. Sad to end the show with such subpar quality. If only every episode was like episode 3.
Yea they're definitely limping to the finish line here. Everything just feels so surface level and rushed. I think everyone is just waiting for the finale at this point. As long as they wrap it up nicely I'll be satisfied. Curb already gave us enough gold over the years.

IS08

Pro
Daps
Shut the fukk up already. We get it you don’t like the season. How many times do you have to say it?
Cry more son. I can give my feedback after each episode. The same way you can get emotional over my opinion. Son.

IS08

Pro
Daps
Yea they're definitely limping to the finish line here. Everything just feels so surface level and rushed. I think everyone is just waiting for the finale at this point. As long as they wrap it up nicely I'll be satisfied. Curb already gave us enough gold over the years.
I'm hoping the last episode is a good one.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
On the opposite end of my Sienna Miller comment, I was thinking Essence was only like 42-44, didn’t know she was 52 already! Damn, where has time gone
At first I was about to joke about her and Cree Sunmer (who was on Abbott this week) looking so similar only to find out they were so close in age. Both were carrying it well.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This season has been really good. Larry eatin out ole girl :russ:

Richard was the only bad part of the season. He just looked like he was on his way out every season. Depressing when he was on the screen