Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Its impossible to find people who want to sell at a acceptable price and transact via bank transfer.

I put in an order for +10k and still waiting someone to gimme these @10% below market price :smile: i know im being too hopeful

what price you tryna buy at ?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
LOL you are really saying crytocurrency is more valuable and lasting than land?

did you come here to have an intelligent discussion?

if not you can fukk off like the other trolls

I will say that Bitcoin offers a paradigm shift that might outlast FIAT money in history yes. obviously this is all speculation. but the potential is there.

Now obviously the cryptocurrency/land comparison is just me trolling the troll

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
did you come here to have an intelligent discussion?

if not you can fukk off like the other trolls

I will say that Bitcoin offers a paradigm shift that might outlast FIAT money in history yes. obviously this is all speculation. but the potential is there.

Now obviously the cryptocurrency/land comparison is just me trolling the troll
wow, was that even needed? Seriously what's wrong with you. Thats why nobody fukks with this forum.

And that wasn't obvious considering other outlandish things said in this thread.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
what is bitcoin's advantage over cash?

Impossible to fraud
Can be sent all over the world for little to no fees
Cannot be printed out of thin air (no inflation)
Does not lose value over time
Allows micro-payments
Allows for pseudonymous transactions

but Bitcoin is much more than a currency. the technology behind it allows for multitude of decentralized applications (smart contracts, decentralized stock market)

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
wow, was that even needed? Seriously what's wrong with you. Thats why nobody fukks with this forum.

And that wasn't obvious considering other outlandish things said in this thread.

I apologize if I misread your intentions but I'm tired of having to deal with these trolls who peek their heads in every once in awhile to get a laugh or two but truly have no idea what they're talking about

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Here is a good explanatory video of Bitcoin's value. Very good watch for those interested

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Word is the fukkers at Gox been running a fractional reserve for years.

Poor Bitcoin supporters, we been trying to tell everyone cryptocurrency are not a ponzi scheme and these a$$holes used it to create one :snoop:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I am actually at +100$ right now. But I got in when it was at 1000$. Been averaging down since and make a couple of profitable trades

Nice... by the way, I don't feel very comfortable knowing that Gox has my bank account info. Those slimy fukkers are probably trying to sell all that info to some crime syndicate in Eastern Europe right now.

:noah:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Nice... by the way, I don't feel very comfortable knowing that Gox has my bank account info. Those slimy fukkers are probably trying to sell all that info to some crime syndicate in Eastern Europe right now.

:noah:

Man I'm afraid this Gox thing is gonna blow up and turn out to be reallly bad.

Did you get some fiat/coins stuck in gox ?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The theory is that sometime in 2011--probably after the crash from $30 to $10--MtGox was lax with security and a group of thieves or hackers was able to steal about 500,000 to 1,000,000 BTC. At the time, this only represented $10 million dollars.

To avoid discrediting bitcoin and embarrassing himself, Mark pretended that nothing happened. He knew that BTC withdrawals were roughly balanced by BTC deposits (typical fraction reserve banking) and he hoped to slowly earn back the bitcoins through trading fees.

Meanwhile, the thieves worked to mix their coins with non-stolen coins and slowly sold them off, thereby driving the bitcoin price eventually to $2 later in the fall of 2011. It was this extra selling pressure that continued through the remainder of 2011 and 2012 that kept the price of bitcoin artificially depressed.

Meanwhile MtGox was buying coins whenever it had spare cash. But as the price of bitcoin exploded in the spring of 2013 they saw their liabilities in $ terms increase tremendously. But at this point they had to keep going, even using customer deposit money to buy coins from other exchanges or individuals.

The problems at MtGox (probably due to extreme stress of MK) got worse, and MtGox lost market share, slowly dwindling down MtGox's small supply of coins.

MtGox purposely mixed immature coins into withdrawal transactions, and later used the malleability excuses, all to buy time to somehow get more coins and make good on withdrawals.

But eventually all hope was lost. Their supply of coins dwindled down to 2,000 BTC while their bitcoin liability were a huge 750,000 BTC.

this theory makes too much sense for it not to be true. and if it is... this is Bernie Maddoff scale fraud

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm afraid this Gox thing is gonna blow up and turn out to be reallly bad.

Did you get some fiat/coins stuck in gox ?

Luckily, no.

They took a couple weeks to verify my account with bullshyt like a driver's license and utility bill. Then when I saw the arbitrage opportunity with Gox much higher than BTC-e, I registered my bank account and weeks went by with nothing.

If something bad happens, I have no problem paying for a flight to Tokyo to smack that piece of shyt around.

:yeshrug: