Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it very much will

and one day you'll want to trade them for my coins

:umad:

You're as stupid as the day is long.

:heh:

I really hope you're out here scamming people and getting a check because I seriously think you are a stupid piece of shyt.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

I really hope you're out here scamming people and getting a check because I seriously think you are a stupid piece of shyt.

:myman:

I think the same thing of you :obama:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

in all seriousness you haven't provided one single valuable post to this thread.

you are not able to put together one reasonable and legitimate critique of Bitcoin. your opinion here is worthless.

You have NO knowledge at all of what you are trying to dismiss. You're trying to apply "stock knowledge", or "money knowledge", or "commodity knowledge" to Bitcoin when it is something unlike any of these.

This image right here is your unfortunate situation :

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Coppin pleas already? I see.

see post above, this applies to you as well.

until both of you are able to put together a valid reasoning behind your close-mindedness toward Bitcoin, I'm done with you trolls.

If they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up
:dj2:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its impossible to find people who want to sell at a acceptable price and transact via bank transfer.

I put in an order for +10k and still waiting someone to gimme these @10% below market price :smile: i know im being too hopeful