Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Yet, I am willing to put my money on the line in a bet with you. Lets not forget you pussied out of if because deep down you are really unsure about BTC.

a bet you would have lost :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Looks like everything like that happen before MtGox makes an announcement.
Look what happened last time before they announced they still couldn't process withdrawals :

qLYhzR3.jpg

fukking scam

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fukking scam
GOX is really huring the crypto game right now. Unfortunately they were so big that it has caused value to drop for the time being. It will pick back up once GOX is out of the game for good though. I really feel for the people that were trading with them.

And as always...I tell people. If it's not in your wallet, it is not yours. This game is too new to be trusting ANY exchange at this point.

Mine your coins and dump them for whatever you want to exchange for and put them back in your encrypted wallet. It's the only way I will do things. Minimize fees by exchanging large amounts at a time, but never leave your money in an exchange forever until we have an established reputable exchange that has been out for 5+ years.

I have been reading how some cats got GOT for about 400 bitcoins...which is currently worth about $210,000...that's a damn house.