Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
see you when we at 10k breh :pachaha:

just look at the first pages of this thread when Bitcoin was sitting at 200$. How many people you think were thinking there was no way this shyt would go over 200$
Breh you really think Bitcoin is going to reach 10K? I think you must be trolling...I hope you are.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Breh you really think Bitcoin is going to reach 10K? I think you must be trolling...I hope you are.

either Bitcoin will succeed or it will fail. if it succeeds, turning it into the defacto internet currency and a popular store of value akin to gold it will go way past 10K

I know people hate to hear this and just claim bullshyt but this is the closest thing to internet, since the internet

I am not trolling at all. Do you really understand what is at stake here ?

In 1995 would you have believed that some internet domain names would be worth 100k+ today ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
either Bitcoin will succeed or it will fail. if it succeeds, turning it into the defacto internet currency and a popular store of value akin to gold it will go way past 10K

I know people hate to hear this and just claim bullshyt but this is the closest thing to internet, since the internet

In 1995 would you have believed that some internet domain names would be worth 100k+ today ?
I hear you, but I still think its worth investing in a couple of cryptos instead of just a single one :yeshrug:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I hear you, but I still think its worth investing in a couple of cryptos instead of just a single one :yeshrug:

I hear you, but I don't see any crypto doing better than Bitcoin right now or having more potential.:yeshrug:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The three best inventions of my life time:

The Internet
Torrents
Bitcoin

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Today I learned that Mt. Gox was originally Magic The Gathering Online eXchange

:lolbron:

Put your faith in magic cards brehs

These guys deserve everything they get that is coming to them and worse.

goes and reads a few threads on r/bitcoin

:deadmanny:

@Domingo Halliburton

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@Liquid

I tried to quote but idk what's going. In response to the $10k thing, I don't see why it couldn't be worth that or more. It reached just over $1000 w/o any support from major online retailers or from the public by in large. Imagine what happens if Amazon starts accepting supporting it, as well as ebay (actually they probbaly won't as it would be a direct threat to their paypal service that I'd gladly welcome). Or once it really inseminates into the mainstream. There's definitely still alot of room for growth

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
MtGox was essential to the growth of Bitcoin. They have served their purpose but are apparently in over their head right now. It's a good thing for Bitcoin to get rid of that dead weight

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Liquid

I tried to quote but idk what's going. In response to the $10k thing, I don't see why it couldn't be worth that or more. It reached just over $1000 w/o any support from major online retailers or from the public by in large. Imagine what happens if Amazon starts accepting supporting it, as well as ebay (actually they probbaly won't as it would be a direct threat to their paypal service that I'd gladly welcome). Or once it really inseminates into the mainstream. There's definitely still alot of room for growth
ebay and amazon will not accept bitcoins. they are both very zionist companies tied to zionist banks, which are branches of the zionist federal reserve.
maybe the other little retailers like tigerdirect and the little ones. but those little companies risk being eaten up by the big ones. and risk losing their ebay stores.

crypto currency has the inevitable future but you gotta be in it for the long run. the fed will try mess with them to have its prices go up and down to discourage ppl from using them.

don't be fooled, the federal reserve is buying them up.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ebay and amazon will not accept bitcoins. they are both very zionist companies tied to zionist banks, which are branches of the zionist federal reserve.
maybe the other little retailers like tigerdirect and the little ones. but those little companies risk being eaten up by the big ones. and risk losing their ebay stores.

crypto currency has the inevitable future but you gotta be in it for the long run. the fed will try mess with them to have its prices go up and down to discourage ppl from using them.

don't be fooled, the federal reserve is buying them up.

i hope that's true :blessed:

but it obviously isn't :snoop:

were you wearing a tinfoil hat writing all that shyt though ? people like you sound so stupid

conspiracy.jpg

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Is it a smart move to cop bitcoins from Mtgox and have them transferred to my coinbase account for profit? Is that even possible? The margins right now are too crazy ignore. I haven't copped a coin yet but this opportunity looks really tempting. Or is mtgox too fugazi to even fukk with?