Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coin that attracts the most people will flourish. These cryptocoins are it. The power to create money from thin air no longer rests in the hands of a few.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
ebay and amazon will not accept bitcoins. they are both very zionist companies tied to zionist banks, which are branches of the zionist federal reserve.
maybe the other little retailers like tigerdirect and the little ones. but those little companies risk being eaten up by the big ones. and risk losing their ebay stores.

crypto currency has the inevitable future but you gotta be in it for the long run. the fed will try mess with them to have its prices go up and down to discourage ppl from using them.

don't be fooled, the federal reserve is buying them up.
Amazon will accept whatever currency will net them a gain.

eBay is different, they have a player in PayPal which Cryptocoins are basically against...they clearly won't accept them at the moment.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
let me start by posting this

0kcORBm.png

At this point, all other cryptocoins are, frankly, irrelevant. There is no competition, at least not yet. None of the coins on this chart offer any significant advantages over Bitcoin. None of them standout on a technical basis.

How is it a better move to diversify? This is not the stock markets. There is no safer cryptocurrency play than Bitcoin. Diversifying is used to lower the risk output. Every other coin on the market is MUCH more of a risk than Bitcoin. They are litteraly gambles. Coins mostly created and promoted by people who feel they have missed the opportunity to profit from the Bitcoin "bubble". Don't get me wrong, some are actually trying to innovate, but most come up short.

The average cost of my Bitcoins are around 800$ right now. Obviously the profit gain from bitcoin interest me. But aside from that, I am into it because of its revolutionary potential. I believe cryptocurrencies will change the world. Bitcoin's network and the infrastructure around it is not negligible. Like any technology, the network effect carrying it is massively important. This is why Bitcoin has the most potential. And if you believe that potential, you are totally wrong to think it is not worth it for people just starting out. You are still an early adopter. It's totally wrong to say Bitcoin is more risky than the other cryptocurrencies
Where did you pull this graph from on that website?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon will accept whatever currency will net them a gain.

eBay is different, they have a player in PayPal which Cryptocoins are basically against...they clearly won't accept them at the moment.
fees:
eBay is a bank. Rather, it's essentially a bank through owning PayPal. PayPal is considered a bank here and in many countries and "has to comply" with banking laws. eBay/PayPal makes billions of dollars a day in fees.. crypto currency means no fees. totally against their interest considering the hundreds of millions they make in fees through PayPal and other websites other than eBay.

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Is it a smart move to cop bitcoins from Mtgox and have them transferred to my coinbase account for profit? Is that even possible? The margins right now are too crazy ignore. I haven't copped a coin yet but this opportunity looks really tempting. Or is mtgox too fugazi to even fukk with?

don't ! there is a reason why the prices are so low. people are unable to withdraw their fiat & BTC from there.

if you cop bitcoins from MtGox. They're in limbo and you can't do shyt with them

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone mine coins here? About to get into the mining business. Would love some advice on how to proceed.
Mining is expensive, not sure you'll be able to make some money doing it but @heisenburrr and @illadope know better than me. It's way harder now than what it was a year ago for example. You better of buying BTC and letting them work.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Does anyone mine coins here? About to get into the mining business. Would love some advice on how to proceed.

there isn't any money in bitcoin mining, that gravy train is been gone infact you'd lose money. From what I've read it'll take something like 10-15 years to hash enough BTC to break even. There might be money in mining the other crypto-currencies.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i think @illadope can correct me but if you wanna get serious mining bitcoin nowadays you need close to 10K$ of budget to get a good ROI.

Altcoins mining is still a profitable business though.

But again, I have limited knowledge of the mining game

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i think @illadope can correct me but if you wanna get serious mining bitcoin nowadays you need close to 10K$ of budget to get a good ROI.

Altcoins mining is still a profitable business though.

But again, I have limited knowledge of the mining game

That's the plan breh. Thinking of copping about 8-10 mines. Will mine the alternate cryto-currencies. They literally have hundreds of them trading on the exchanges.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That's the plan breh. Thinking of copping about 8-10 mines. Will mine the alternate cryto-currencies. They literally have hundreds of them trading on the exchanges.
Best route to take, even a joke crypto such as DOGE coin is better to mine than to even bother with mining bitcoin right now.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Too much to respond to before I goto work so hit me on twitter if you have questions

@illadope

But yes if you aint mining you fukkin up, specially you cpu gaming losers :krs:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Also, imagine gox isnt real. Just keep that in your mind and youre good to go.