Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
A BTC at 412€ right now. Yesterday it was a 500€ :wow:
Glad I waited a little before entering the scene. I have the impression that now is the real moment to jump in but is it going any lower or not ? :lupe:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
A BTC at 412€ right now. Yesterday it was a 500€ :wow:
Glad I waited a little before entering the scene. I have the impression that now is the real moment to jump in but is it going any lower or not ? :lupe:

wait, the news just hit the market and hasn't been digested yet, it might go lower. it's very early morning

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
wait, the news just hit the market and hasn't been digested yet, it might go lower. it's very early morning
Holding up now then.

Just a question I'm looking on BitcoinWisdom and prices on markets are different :
- On MtGox it's a 378€ ATM
- On BTC-e, it's at 452€ ATM
- On Kraken (where I'm at), it's at 455€
- On Bitcoin.de, it's at 460€.

Question : why are MtGox prices so low, is it because of the article you posted earlier ? Because "real" prices seem to be around mid 400s.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Holding up now then.

Just a question I'm looking on BitcoinWisdom and prices on markets are different :
- On MtGox it's a 378€ ATM
- On BTC-e, it's at 452€ ATM
- On Kraken (where I'm at), it's at 455€
- On Bitcoin.de, it's at 460€.

Question : why are MtGox prices so low, is it because of the article you posted earlier ? Because "real" prices seem to be around mid 400s.

yeah Gox fukked up big time, every one on there wants to get out. They claimed there is a bug in Bitcoin which is wrong, more of a bug in how the exchanges deal Bitcoin. but this is a pretty big deal, hence why the markets are crashing

Gox is probably gonna die a slow death

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
if trading is not for you buy if you have money in.

I've never made such easy money in my life wow
I'm all for it but I need to "practice" a little. I got two screens at home and one of them has BitcoinWisdom on fullscreen so I see things happening really fast so I need to get me some feel to it. ATM it's a little too fast for me, so I'm :whoa: a little but I'll jump soon. Plus, I won't put to much money on it, so it's not like I'm scared to lose much. ATM I'm at the closest to jump in but I need to build some momentum before :lolbron:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm all for it but I need to "practice" a little. I got two screens at home and one of them has BitcoinWisdom on fullscreen so I see things happening really fast so I need to get me some feel to it. ATM it's a little too fast for me, so I'm :whoa: a little but I'll jump soon. Plus, I won't put to much money on it, so it's not like I'm scared to lose much. ATM I'm at the closest to jump in but I need to build some momentum before :lolbron:

I'm guessing right now is a bull trap. no way the price is correcting so fast. the trend is too strong downward. that's IMO