Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're clearing 2BTC on every trade ! :damn: :salute: You're trading full time right now ?
My holdings haven't done too much the past two weeks and I expected BTC to go down so I stayed partially in BTC with low buys on alts which didn't get through. So a couple of the coins I wanted to re-enter (ANT, ADT) are pumping right now and I'm out of them. I bet on the wrong horse :russ:

Nah not clearing, but I'm using 2 bitcoins to enter in to swing trades, it's like a free money machine even if something only goes up .01 :russ:

I'm waiting on that perfect new coin listing on Binance that will go from $1 to $6 in a few hours, I already made a good profit on IOST but I only used 1 BTC to do it and got out too early.

We all bet wrong, I've got something that is down like 40% in the time I've owned it and no announcemnets on deck until Q2 :francis:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I'm trying to get into alt coins but Binance is confusing. But basically, I have to buy Bitcoins through Coinbase and then transfer it to Binance, right?

Or I can just wait for Robinhood to finish it's Coinbase-killer upgrade

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah not clearing, but I'm using 2 bitcoins to enter in to swing trades, it's like a free money machine even if something only goes up .01 :russ:

I'm waiting on that perfect new coin listing on Binance that will go from $1 to $6 in a few hours, I already made a good profit on IOST but I only used 1 BTC to do it and got out too early.

We all bet wrong, I've got something that is down like 40% in the time I've owned it and no announcemnets on deck until Q2 :francis:

Cryptobot app loads slow as hell for me

Looks like bitcoin gonna keep climbing :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying to get into alt coins but Binance is confusing. But basically, I have to buy Bitcoins through Coinbase and then transfer it to Binance, right?

Or just buy etherium from coinbase and deposit them into binance's ETH wallet and start buying alt coins that way.... there's an ETH option in binace's website when you want to buy through the webpage...

5126638722613248.png

Pick the eth market option...:ld:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Or just buy etherium from coinbase and deposit them into binance's ETH wallet and start buying alt coins that way.... there's an ETH option in binace's website when you want to buy through the webpage...

<snip>
Pick the eth market option...:ld:

Thanks.

So how many of y'all are really seeing G's a month trading alt coins? I plan to jump in with $100 and build from there.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Thanks.

So how many of y'all are really seeing G's a month trading alt coins? I plan to jump in with $100 and build from there.

I am technically if the markets going up. Its in a bear market right now though.

They just announced Tether finally got subpoenaed, so things may finally dip big when Tether dies. Itll be a buying opportunity.

In any case if you are starting with $100, I would wait for this upcoming dip to solidify then buy something that will surely rebound and just hold it. Turn that $100 into a quick $700 by buying the dip, the riding the recovery up. You'll need to do that a few times before you can build a crypto wallet big enough to get 1k or more a month.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang

I been dropping in and out of trades with almost 2 bitcoins, just powerful :wow:

If there's a new coin listing on Binance with a low Mcap / low supply coin I'm going to clear 100k on one of these trades, I can see it coming.
Let me know

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I am technically if the markets going up. Its in a bear market right now though.

They just announced Tether finally got subpoenaed, so things may finally dip big when Tether dies. Itll be a buying opportunity.

In any case if you are starting with $100, I would wait for this upcoming dip to solidify then buy something that will surely rebound and just hold it. Turn that $100 into a quick $700 by buying the dip, the riding the recovery up. You'll need to do that a few times before you can build a crypto wallet big enough to get 1k or more a month.

Yeah I expect to spend more time fanning the flame before warming up to the fire.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

to avoid coinbase fees when transferring to binance or another exchange, do it this way:

coinbase >gdax>binance.

coinbase owns gdax and the login info is the same.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

this should answer your questions breh. welcome to the game.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

May I ask.. are you having any problems pulling your money out of coins when you've reached a comfortable profit margin with 2 BTC.. or even 1 BTC?

I ask because if I try to pull out 12k in one whop- the coins value is negatively impacted and the profit margin shrinks in real time.

Like if I put 12k into WTC at 30.00 and it rises to 32.00, I'm comfortable with a 6% increase of 720 bucks. If I pull it out, the value of the coin drops dramatically to the point where I only sell half of the coins at a 6% profit, and I either have to wait for the value to go back up to sell the remaining half OR bite the bullet and sell at a lower profit.

How do you avoid this?