Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone seeing green in new trades the past week? Missed out on xlm. It's actually holding up decently after sliding.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So is this basically trending down now because the dollar is so strong now?
There is many reasons why it is down. One of them is that it was simply far too overbought and now it is correcting. It is now going down as hard as it went up and will return to mean in the future. The life cycle of a bubble is undefeated, people will tell you that "this time it's different" but it will never be. Reread the thread around the time BTC was rallying to 20K and you'll see how the emotions matched.

C-Xm8Z3VwAAd61F.jpg

I'm not a expert breh, don't take my word as gospel. :whoa: If I was any good I would a millionaire already :lolbron:

My analysis currently is that BTC is retesting the previous 20K high and there's resistance at 16.5K (first high of early december and bounce back from crash in late december). It's crucial IMO for BTC to beat that res as if it fails, then we may go back down again (maybe another bleeding to 11K with bounces around 14K inbetween). IMO, sub 8K would be a good breather as this could allow opportunities for new money to come in and a new start of a bubble. Optimally, it could be great to even go to 5K as this was the first dump before the monter rally of the end of last year. But that's just theory :whoa:
@QuintessentialMan, 5K is coming ! :lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bought on the dip, then it dipped further. :beli:

I know HODL is the rule, but I am just looking at the amount of coins I could've bought now compared to last week like :beli:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I know HODL is the rule, but I am just looking at the amount of coins I could've bought now compared to last week like :beli:
hodl is out the door now. sell sell sell. bitcoin going back down to 2k. eth going back to 200 and litecoin back to 50 bucks

get out while you can breh before you lose it all

Pause

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hodl is out the door now. sell sell sell. bitcoin going back down to 2k. eth going back to 200 and litecoin back to 50 bucks

get out while you can breh before you lose it all
Why would you sell now? Why take the loss when it's going to go back up. Rich dudes shaking out the average Joe and you're playing right into their hands. Unless you got Bitcoin at less than 2000 if it drops to 2 your still not in the red. They just driving the price down so you can sell them all ya cheap coins. Once regulation comes and the government gives it the ok all the businesses will be adopting Bitcoin and the alts....you really wanna sell now before Amazon adopts a currency as a payment method? Don't be dumb

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would you sell now? Why take the loss when it's going to go back up. Rich dudes shaking out the average Joe and you're playing right into their hands. Unless you got Bitcoin at less than 2000 if it drops to 2 your still not in the red. They just driving the price down so you can sell them all ya cheap coins. Once regulation comes and the government gives it the ok all the businesses will be adopting Bitcoin and the alts....you really wanna sell now before Amazon adopts a currency as a payment method? Don't be dumb
What exactly does the alts do? Care to explain? Not trolling. And why the hell would amazon adapt a currency they make too much cash already

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What exactly does the alts do? Care to explain? Not trolling. And why the hell would amazon adapt a currency they make too much cash already
Because they can make even more cash of course. Alt coins will always be that, an alternative, the big coins are going to embraced by the monetary markets sooner or later.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Just spread out. I know it sucks with all the fees associated with crypto, but I think a long calculated approach is your best bet. I don’t worry about what could have or should have been done. I purchase at a price I think is fair at the time and assess the situation when the next week arrives.

ETH is looking sexy at the moment, that’s probably my next purchase.

This is just a major correction that needed to happen. Nothing is fundamentally wrong with the system, BTC just hit 20K entirely too early.

3-4K will not surprise me one bit.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is many reasons why it is down. One of them is that it was simply far too overbought and now it is correcting. It is now going down as hard as it went up and will return to mean in the future. The life cycle of a bubble is undefeated, people will tell you that "this time it's different" but it will never be. Reread the thread around the time BTC was rallying to 20K and you'll see how the emotions matched.

C-Xm8Z3VwAAd61F.jpg

@QuintessentialMan, 5K is coming ! :lolbron:

YUP! Pandemonium out here.

:mjcry:5k the next major milestone to get tested this week. If we break that I fully expect suicides.

8k they all said. 8k is the bottom.:mjlol:Damn online crypto ''experts'' gonna give people heart attacks.

Now peeps are saying 6.5k is the bottom :mjcry:

Sounds like hope at this point. Whatever the case, all 1 can do is wait for the bottom and pump more fiat in.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
YUP! Pandemonium out here.

:mjcry:5k the next major milestone to get tested this week. If we break that I fully expect suicides.

8k they all said. 8k is the bottom.:mjlol:Damn online crypto ''experts'' gonna give people heart attacks.

Now peeps are saying 6.5k is the bottom :mjcry:

Sounds like hope at this point. Whatever the case, all 1 can do is wait for the bottom and pump more fiat in.

It has the potential to dip to the 3k’s tbh. But the long term chart shows it stabilizing around 5-6k as part of its natural trend line.