Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Its crazy how many hoops I had to jump through just to get cash to convert it into crypto money :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: then I have to go to another site transfer crypto money, purchase what I want, sit on it then when it blows up transfer it back into cash at the first site then withdraw...:dahell: You serious????

The cost of being an early adopter

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The cost of being an early adopter

giphy.gif

I was spending hours of this shyt racking my brain last night trying to get in the door and I finally figured the shyt out....:snoop: Took me hours to realize it's not like a regualr stock market where you can just set up an account and jump in with the money in hand and that's it.

But I'm glad I figured it out, Will be buying some of that Tron on the 30th...:birdman:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Yeah , sub is my biggest bag . If it's a hit , then it will be worth a lot . I'm also buying a lot of REQ coins , also undervalued

Req is another great project that deserves way more recognition. Same with Vechain. Folks seem too interested in quick fast profit more than the tech behind most of these coins

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Any breh on RLC and FCT ? I don't think those coins are ground breaking but I think that they are pretty solid and serious. Caught some in the dips cause by BTC surge and I'm almost up 2x already. And no I don't just stan RLC because it's French :lolbron:
Also, I've always had a liking for STORJ for some reason. I haven't been able to get much but I'm glad they back up.
All up :blessed:

Daps
i'm no expert but i like ripple long term cause they hired a facebook exec, and stratus cause of ibm's involvement....siacoin has a huge upside & is my fav...