Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Y'all better start waking up early.

This cat McAfee is making people rich with his mentions.

Crazy profit on Verge, Burst and now DGB.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all better start waking up early.

This cat McAfee is making people rich with his mentions.

Crazy profit on Verge, Burst and now DGB.

i just followed him this morning. his pinned tweet was 2 hours old @around 8am, DGB was up ljke 119% :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i just followed him this morning. his pinned tweet was 2 hours old @around 8am, DGB was up ljke 119% :damn:
Breh I woke up just as soon as he tweeted that shyt out and was at my keyboard in under 30 seconds.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait til I get in on all this money...:blessed::banderas:

I just wonder why don't people do trading on cryptocurrencies that interact with the world you know...:jbhmm: like an experimental piece of code that when you add more of it does things... you know like a burgeoning a.i.??? or a cyber conscious???:ld:

Everybody trying to get rich. The cryptos I be seeing nikkas posting about on here be having me like :snoop: because 80% of them are worthless but nikkas don’t care because they just trying to make money. Everything I bought is stuff I see immense value in. These nikkas that are “trading” are avoiding cryptos that could potentially be the “Apple” or “Tesla” but in the crypto space in the next few years to bet on shytcoins that can give them a higher return in the short term. It would be akin to not investing in Facebook 5 years ago so you could buy penny stocks and junk bonds. When the bubble bursts and it will burst in a spectacular way, the only cryptos that’s going to survive are those with value and I don’t think these nikkas understand that. And judging from how quickly Coinbase/Binance gets swamped when there’s a sell off panic, a good chunk of these cats are going to get slaughtered out here when they all try to sell at once.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Everybody trying to get rich. The cryptos I be seeing nikkas posting about on here be having me like :snoop: because 80% of them are worthless but nikkas don’t care because they just trying to make money. Everything I bought is stuff I see immense value in. These nikkas that are “trading” are avoiding cryptos that could potentially be the “Apple” or “Tesla” but in the crypto space in the next few years to bet on shytcoins that can give them a higher return in the short term. It would be akin to not investing in Facebook 5 years ago so you could buy penny stocks and junk bonds. When the bubble bursts and it will burst in a spectacular way, the only cryptos that’s going to survive are those with value and I don’t think these nikkas understand that. And judging from how quickly Coinbase/Binance gets swamped when there’s a sell off panic, a good chunk of these cats are going to get slaughtered out here when they all try to sell at once.

Word. I'm doing research on the underlying tech and use cases for every crypto I'm peeping...

mostly. I'm throwing a little bit at some purely speculative plays too :lolbron:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
buy BTC or ETH, move to GDAX, then move to Binance or another exchange

you move to GDAX first to avoid unnecessary fees

and if you use Binance buy some BNB before trading, that'll reduce the fees further
I'm trying to learn this thang

just verified on binance and gdax

only got a few hundred to start with