Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:manny:

BTC isn't creating millionaires anytime soon. Not at these prices. You'd be hard pressed to get 10k out of the market with 100k in.

I moved 90% of what I had to ETH at a loss. One ICO will get the few hundred I left on the table back. Fortune favors the bold.
Wrong
I doubled my money with xvg breh
If you can’t make 10k with 100k in this market in bitcoin you are literally a dumb fukk

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Is using USDT safe? I'm not sure why more people don't do what you describe.
I don't like it and nothing is safe on exchanges. The reason I sometimes hold USDT is to protect myself a bit when a wild swing happens. I sold some bitcoins at 19K and the shyt flash crashed to about 11K or so. I picked up what I put into USDT right back into BTC slowly as the knife kept falling. I think it's a great tool to increase positions if you are good at trading. If you are new to this you will likely take some hits, it takes a while to see how dumb this market truly is.

Things can literally net you a 30% profit in mere minutes just because of a tweet, let alone a DAPP being released. I caught that McAfee tweet early, bought in immediately and it took off like a rocket. I would keep an eye on his twitter account because he is clearly now the Hype king at the moment after the shyt he stirred with Verge.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong
I doubled my money with xvg breh
If you can’t make 10k with 100k in this market in bitcoin you are literally a dumb fukk
When BTC is going down? Shut the fukk up.

XVG isn't Bitcoin, idiot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't wait til I get in on all this money...:blessed::banderas:

I just wonder why don't people do trading on cryptocurrencies that interact with the world you know...:jbhmm: like an experimental piece of code that when you add more of it does things... you know like a burgeoning a.i.??? or a cyber conscious???:ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy the dip idiot :mindblown:
I'm already in the market, you fool. And if you bought in after the bull run with 100k no way you saw more than 10-15k profit off holding BTC alone. Learn to read.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait til I get in on all this money...:blessed::banderas:

I just wonder why don't people do trading on cryptocurrencies that interact with the world you know...:jbhmm: like an experimental piece of code that when you add more of it does things... you know like a burgeoning a.i.??? or a cyber conscious???:ld:
Because people are trying to get rich. They are buying cryptos because they are cheap, not because they believe in the project. Big mistake IMO, but to each their own.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to get on XVG with my VIB profits yesterday but decided to get on SALT. Now I'm salty :beli: :lolbron:

EDIT : Fukkit I'm buying some more SALT.

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
I think it's time I just let my coin portfolio ride until next year...

But the exchanges keep calling me:damn: