Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I dropped a stack on litecoin last week, not saying bitcoin is a bad move but at this point the returns are not gonna cut it for small investment...

Still can’t believe I sold all six of my bitcoins in early 2014... I just didn’t believe :sadcam:

Now that I have money to blow I gotta put it in wisely, maybe this turns into something. Imma let it sit a few months.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So I dropped a stack on litecoin last week, not saying bitcoin is a bad move but at this point the returns are not gonna cut it for small investment...

Still can’t believe I sold all six of my bitcoins in early 2014... I just didn’t believe :sadcam:

Now that I have money to blow I gotta put it in wisely, maybe this turns into something. Imma let it sit a few months.

CONSIDERING BITCOIN IS ON ITS WAY TO 50K ITS STILL A GOOD INVESTMENT

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Why do asians control everything. When did China become so damn powerful
I guess someone hasn't been paying attention to the world stage in the last 10 years. East Asian countries are powerful economically because of smart investing/austerity in the past. China in particular became the "worlds factory" for a perdiod but used the money made from this to invest in industries and investments. Very simple lol. But yea China and South Korean investors control this crypto shyt since they have nothing else to invest in lol. If you want to get an idea of how the Chinese now have a lot of spending power just look at how they are buying real estate all over the world (especially in Vancouverand Arcadia been to vancouver or Arcadia, California. Chinese are buying so much real estate in those areas that the home prices in those areas have skyrocketed. Vancounver is now known as "hong"couver by many people.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CONSIDERING BITCOIN IS ON ITS WAY TO 50K ITS STILL A GOOD INVESTMENT
Breh, i bet its gonna hit 50 with ease but thats not the point tho. Thats just about over a 2x gain there. BTC is at 350b market cap, LTC is at 20b. The growth curve on litecoin is gonna make for slme fat pockets.

Still tho, i wanna get in these smaller alts but even them got higher market caps. Im gonna go in them next if this wave dont stop.

Bitcoin prolly gonna be 100k a year from now, all i need is for that to trickle down and im good.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed Neo when I knew it would eventually moon. fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk. It was the only coin not moving when the bull run started, fukk.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
There is a lot of talk about market cap. What should I be looking for in market cap to know where to invest and what I should expect for how high the price goes?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There is a lot of talk about market cap. What should I be looking for in market cap to know where to invest and what I should expect for how high the price goes?
Just buy slow. There is nothing predictable in trading. A major exchange can get hacked and the whole goddamn market will crash.

BTC will never have 80% market cap dominance again no matter how hard @heisenburrr tries to convince himself that it will reach it again.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh, i bet its gonna hit 50 with ease but thats not the point tho. Thats just about over a 2x gain there. BTC is at 350b market cap, LTC is at 20b. The growth curve on litecoin is gonna make for slme fat pockets.

Still tho, i wanna get in these smaller alts but even them got higher market caps. Im gonna go in them next if this wave dont stop.

Bitcoin prolly gonna be 100k a year from now, all i need is for that to trickle down and im good.
LITECOIN COULD ALSO SEE A CORRECTION AND STABILIZE AT AROUND 200....COULD GO EITHER WAY. I DO THINK IT'LL GROW, BUT BITCOIN STILL THE SAFER BET.

THE SMALL ALTCOINS IS WHERE IT'S AT RIGHT NOW.