Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sincerely hope you lose your shirt.

People like you are exactly what's wrong with this space
You the same nikka that said litecoin wasn’t gonna do shyt. :stopitslime:

This has been said many times before by many posters on here. You don’t contribute to this thread...just come in here and bash everyone. Tired of your cocky attitude

Gonna put your ass on ignore now. Won’t ever see or hear your posts again

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You the same nikka that said litecoin wasn’t gonna do shyt. :stopitslime:

:gucci:

See that's what I'm talking about

You can't figure shyt out for yourself and don't trust your own judgment enough to play your own book so you invest money according to what strangers on the internet will tell ya.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

See that's what I'm talking about

You can't figure shyt out for yourself and don't trust your own judgment enough to play your own book so you invest money according to what strangers on the internet will tell ya.
Ignored. Bye hater

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
At this rate the poor mans Bitcoin going to pass $1000 before Ethereum, I played myself buying 1 ETH instead of 3 LTC saturday near the peak. Might still get in if it drops closer to $200 this week.

That name recognition is everything, but I have more faith in ETH in the long run for its usefulness.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lost 14 bucks for transferring 25 dollars from Coinbase to libra wallet :francis::francis:
Lesson fukkin learned

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
At this rate the poor mans Bitcoin going to pass $1000 before Ethereum, I played myself buying 1 ETH instead of 3 LTC saturday near the peak. Might still get in if it drops closer to $200 this week.

That name recognition is everything, but I have more faith in ETH in the long run for its usefulness.

I hear you breh. If it drops to close to $200 anytime soon, I'm gonna get 5 LTC. It had 8 when they were $50.00, but converted to BTC months ago. This is a lesson to always keep a little diversity in what I'm holding