Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Considered it at $650, but wasn't sure if that was the bottom or if it'd fall through.

Finally decided to buy 10 coins at $750 after thinking I saw some signs of upward movement.

We'll see if this turns out to be a bad idea.

:patrice:

If it plummets, I'll just average down.

:blessed:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
WTF is going on? Is this simply because of the Chinese not accepting it in some formats of business?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because this is the first dip Bitcoin has had

:stopitslime:

Good thing things like the dollar, precious metals, and stocks never tank.

:usure:

Everything you just named is regulated. Bitcoins aren't regulated. It's a made up idea in the form or 0's and 1's that people have speculated into value.

That's just like me creating EVF's and calling it currency that can't be bought for $20 an EVF. Say that there is only 20 million EVF's in circulation to give it some type of bullshyt value and speculate like crazy, hype it up getting dumb ass people to buy it and inflate the make believe value out of thin air. EVF's are now $2000 and EVF

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Everything you just named is regulated. Bitcoins aren't regulated. It's a made up idea in the form or 0's and 1's that people have speculated into value.

That's just like me creating EVF's and calling it currency that can't be bought for $20 an EVF. Say that there is only 20 million EVF's in circulation to give it some type of bullshyt value and speculate like crazy, hype it up getting dumb ass people to buy it and inflate the make believe value out of thin air. EVF's are now $2000 and EVF

you have no idea what you're talking about, stop it

I know coli people love to bring people down but if your slow brain would be able to process what bitcoin has to offer, no one in their right mind would want to hate on it

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

POV 2

this nicca looks jewish so [i personally] don't trust him and how he defends bitcoins.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
FYI

I've seen the 'How do transaction work' question repeat itself time & time again in here...hope the infograph below helps answer that;

IdlzmLA.jpg

P.s: THIS GUY Is DONE (For those looking to jump on the mining wave as opposed to the buy/sell aspect of digital coin trading...very insightful read)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FYI

I've seen the 'How do transaction work' question repeat itself time & time again in here...hope the infograph below helps answer tha

P.s: THIS GUY Is DONE (For those looking to jump on the mining wave as opposed to the buy/sell aspect of digital coin trading...very insightful read)

Thanks for sharing. Buying a rig with a credit card seems like a good idea.