Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LTC is too “cheap” too sell right now. Looks like a lot of knee jerk shyt going on. Oddly enough I’m throwing in another 100 each on my big 3 tonight and being patient. Don’t wanna get rattled by any of it
I was talking about selling BTC but yeah Imma buy some more too since it's going down I'm trying to play the long game with this shyt

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
3yyge0ucnz001.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I was talking about selling BTC but yeah Imma buy some more too since it's going down I'm trying to play the long game with this shyt

Long game is the smart one. I don’t blame cats who bought BTC at $200 and wanna dump at $100 because that means they stuck it out for 4 years. But just like you I’m gonna take advance of a “low” day and sprinkle a few bucks on the big 3 since I like what I’m seeing. This past week has been nervy because all eyes were on BTC to hit $9000 and then $10000. But a year from now will fly by so the long game is the way to go.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
nevermind, I did a test and figured out how to receive some bitcoin. Is it same process or do I need to use the etherum app or a different app for litecoin as well?
oh to clarify my last post. in order to transfer LTC to the wallet you have to select the Bitcoin wallet app on the computer and then select the LiteCoin app on your ledger

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I just signed up with Binance. What an annoying verification process, they want you to upload a picture of the front and back of your Driver's License. And then want you to take a Selfie holding your License along with a piece of paper bearing their name and today's date.:gucci::beli:

:pacspit:

Preach, I fukking hate that shyt. But all of them do it for the most part. So save those pics of the license at least so you can reuse them. In case another exchange has a coin you need and you have to do that shyt again.

Frustrating as hell.

Bought .3 worth of BTC in October and Coinbase just now rejected my order. :martin:

Make sure to check with your bank. When i first started I had to have Coinbase "whitelisted" because my bank rejected every charge from them, and refused deposits from them when I cashed out too. I had to call my banks customer service and talk to some fukking teenager to flag my account and stop them from doing that shyt.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
1) I see you have nothing to say about the privacy aspect. I see you agree. That's good.

Privacy technology built on Bitcoin will likely be superior as it will leverage more liquidity and therefore greater anonymity sets. If Monero privacy was all you crack it up to be then why is it barely any DNM use it?

I like Monero don't get me wrong. The privacy tech is cool but that alone is not enough to see it challenge Bitcoin

2) The static btc 1mb block size is a well known issue. Monero does not have that paticular problem because the block size limit is adaptive

It's not. You've been fed a narrative and you evidently don't have the ability to evaluate that claim. Monero lead dev himself would tell you that this adaptive block size is not a solution to scale to mass payment. Hell, you can ask him Riccardo Spagni (@fluffypony) on Twitter

3) Stop trying to pretend like you know anything about anything man stick to btc if that is what works for you but miss me with your silly high school knowitall attitude.

I guess to someone who doesn't know a thing I would sound like a knowitall but I'm just trying to avoid misinformation being spread.

I've been in the industry, worked in it and have studied the technology extensively. You, on the other hand, are reading blog posts and think you have it all figured out? Please...

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
i want to get in on monero, would now be a good time? its at 169 dollars on coinmarketcap

I think monero has huge growth capacity. Its pretty good anon tech. Still needs to get better, but they have plans for that. I think the tech is still using the 1/6 stuff that makes you like 99% untraceable, but one more tiny upgrade and Monero will probably become truly untrackable no matter what. At that point anyone looking to avoid taxes would be....

Whew... It would be pretty fukking hard to chase them down if they worked at it. That's what I think Monero is going to benefit from. The issue is, governments will have a real legit reason to want to kill Monero. Like seriously kill or heavily regulate it. It would be currency that's spendable, tradeable, investable and able to be cashed out completely invisible around taxes with zero chance of recourse.

I cannot imagine any government allowing that to exist for long before coming for them nikkas necks. It's a risk man... I mean, anyone can just NOT report their gains, but if they audit you or the exchanges they can find you. Monero could make finding you impossible. And it would be easy as fukk to use. Even the common person would be able to just buy monero with their bitcoin and scrub their whole trail easily.

Last edited: