Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When you say long term, how long are you talking? Over 12 months?

Is the coinbase all I need to buy these currencies?

Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin seem to be the bigger 3 names and more professionally traded (and also hardest to mine). Coinbase is what I use. I do believe Coinbase is adding more currencies in the near future.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Blockchains don't scale by increasing the block size so mass payment adoption cannot happen on a single layer.

You should evaluate the claims you encounter before you go around preaching something. This space is more complex than anyone of you can imagine and the technology isn't "magic".

1) I see you have nothing to say about the privacy aspect. I see you agree. That's good.

2) The static btc 1mb block size is a well known issue. Monero does not have that paticular problem because the block size limit is adaptive

3) Stop trying to pretend like you know anything about anything man stick to btc if that is what works for you but miss me with your silly high school knowitall attitude. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah investing rules apply still but with these gains IDK man its worth the risk throwinf all your eggs in one basket.

This is free money right now. Because I think the warnings are out there that there is a big chance that this could dip back to the hundreds.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
me right now

0a93d3c05cb7.jpeg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
maaaan listen lol i wanna withdraw from my 401 k soo baaaddd, but i guess thats not too smart..and im supposed to diversify :sadcam:
Not at this time. It is more probable that we see a very hard dip soon.

NOTHING...NOTHING goes up in a straight line forever. There HAS to be a correction and it will be VIOLENT as fukk.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) I see you have nothing to say about the privacy aspect. I see you agree. That's good.

2) The static btc 1mb block size is a well known issue. Monero does not have that paticular problem because the block size limit is adaptive

3) Stop trying to pretend like you know anything about anything man stick to btc if that is what works for you but miss me with your silly high school knowitall attitude. :beli:
Forreal I’m also getting sick of @heisenburrr cocky attitude on here. He’s hurting more than helping on here

Mods can we ban him from this thread?

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Not at this time. It is more probable that we see a very hard dip soon.

NOTHING...NOTHING goes up in a straight line forever. There HAS to be a correction and it will be VIOLENT as fukk.

Or it will keep going like Apple stock or Wal-Mart stock in the 90's. We don't know what will happen

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Or it will keep going like Apple stock or Wal-Mart stock int he 90's. We don't know what will happen
Even those saw dips and Bitcoin has a pattern of these violent dips. I am not saying that you shouldn't look into this, but there has to be a dip coming.