Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Newbie ?

Is it possible to buy some of the altcoins with the USD? Or can certain altcoins (besides LTC and Ethereum) only be purchased in exchange for BTC?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just continue to hold and continue to pay off your debt in small doses.

My lil brother got a bunch of ethereum at the beginning of the year

He also had a small student loan debt... paid it off... and he has other cryptos in his porfolio, i think he's already got like $15-17k

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

He also had a small student loan debt... paid it off... and he has other cryptos in his porfolio, i think he's already got like $15-17k

So many cats made such a come up... $1K invested in LTC on groundhog day 2017 is worth $24K now :whew:

You got 17 year old cacs on youtube laughing talking about how they made 100K in a year :damn:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

yea I'm thinking of paying off that small loan, then taking the money I was putting into that loan and combining it with my weekly savings and crypto allotment to try and play catch up.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I just signed up with Binance. What an annoying verification process, they want you to upload a picture of the front and back of your Driver's License. And then want you to take a Selfie holding your License along with a piece of paper bearing their name and today's date.:gucci::beli:

:pacspit:

lol I just did this yesterday to try out that xrp currency. I was like really now? I never had to do no damn selfie just driver license and utility bill for address verification.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
So, I think I'm gonna liquidate some of my holdings and pay off a student loan (3K). Can't believe something that started as a lil side project years ago about to help me pay off some debt :blessed:
Don't do that. You're gonna feel like an idiot 6+ months from now when that 3k worth you spent on loans is worth 2-3x more.

I was tempted to pay off a big chunk of my student loans with crypto gains a few months ago. So glad I didn't.